Will Israel back us if we attack Iran?

• News
  • Thread starter Nothing000
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Israel
In summary: The IAEA has not stated that Iran is at 5 years from obtaining the technology to make nuclear weapons. They have stated that Iran has been working on developing nuclear weapons for many years. Would it make sense to threaten rather than invade? Or even bomb?I don't think that it would make much of a difference. I don't think that the US would want to be shown to be making war if there is no WMD again after the last embarassement.
Nothing000 said:
I guess that Schrodinger did not know what the situation was really even about! Or maybee he thinks that Ahamadinejad saying that he wants to a nuclear program is just propaganda made up by the American media.:biggrin:

Schrodinger is correct, you are the one making a "leap of faith" If Iran is MAKING nuclear weapons then we have a problem, surely you don't oppose Iran using Nuclear technology for energy purposes?

Physics news on Phys.org
Anttech said:
Schrodinger is correct, you are the one making a "leap of faith" If Iran is MAKING nuclear weapons then we have a problem, surely you don't oppose Iran using Nuclear technology for energy purposes?

But the Iranian leaders simply can not be trusted. The break promises like there no tommorow.

They just can't be trusted.

Last edited:
But the Iranian leaders simply can not be trusted. The break promises like there no tommorow.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you serious? What about Bush Blair etc... You should put your hatered for the unknown aside and try and understand the ramifications of your proposal! A war with Iran will undobtly cascade into something very very much bigger. Anyway Even if Iran does develop Nuclear bombs, I can't see anyway they could deliever them to the US. So you would be safe, why don't we let the ME sort there own problems out. It is completely obvious that any interaction from the "west" just makes things worse. If I were you I would be much more scared of N.Korea than Iran...

If we did go to war with them then this thing would defenintely cascade into something very very much bigger. That is why I think Israel should whipe them out.

Whipe them out?:confused:
You've seen to many action movies...:rolleyes:

Nothing000 said:
If we did go to war with them then this thing would defenintely cascade into something very very much bigger. That is why I think Israel should whipe them out.

Israel couldn't "whipe" them out anyway, unless they admit to having Nukes then they too would be taken to the security council!

Anyway if Israel attacked Iran, they would be attacked on all sides. Then everyone else would be pulled in, as I said before it would cascade.

So you think from where you are sitting, the population of Iran should be wiped out? Is this what you are saying? There is a word for that, its called genocide!

EL said:
Whipe them out?:confused:
You've seen to many action movies...:rolleyes:

I mean stop their nuclear program with force. Not just whipe out the whole country.

Anttech said:
Israel couldn't "whipe" them out anyway, unless they admit to having Nukes then they too would be taken to the security council!

Uhh... Israel does have nukes.

Nothing000, what do you think would happen to Israel if they attacked Iran?

Dude, Israel is not only powerful, but all the western countries have their back.

What is it with you Europeans? Why do you sympathize for these terrorists? They hate you guys as much as they hate america. They hate anyone that is not Muslim. That is why I say they are the most intolerant people of the world.

What is it with you Europeans? Why do you sympathize for these terrorists?

Which terrorists? Are you trying to say that the Iranian nation is full of terrorists?

Nothing000 said:
Uhh... Israel does have nukes.

Do they? So why doesn't there government admit to it?

Nothing000 said:
What is it with you Europeans? Why do you sympathize for these terrorists? They hate you guys as much as they hate america. They hate anyone that is not Muslim. That is why I say they are the most intolerant people of the world.

That's a post completely filled with nonsense.
First of all, what do you mean by "you Europeans". We're not a single mind you know.
Second, in general, "we" do not at all sympathize with terrorists. (And btw, what specific terrorists are you talking about?)
Thirdly, who are you saying hate us? The people of Iran?

Are you takling about "terrorists", or muslims in general?

Anttech said:
Which terrorists? Are you trying to say that the Iranian nation is full of terrorists?

YES, the Iranian government funds terrorism! Have you never heard of Hezbollah?

Anttech said:
Do they? So why doesn't there government admit to it?

I do not know about this.

Nothing000 said:
Dude, Israel is not only powerful, but all the western countries have their back.

So that would push US into the war anyway...you just wanted Israel to do the dirty work first, so that you couldn't be blamed this time...

No, I think YOUR COUNTRY, and other European countries should quite being panzies and step up.

Don't you see, these people hate you. I have no idea why you are deffending them.

Nothing000 said:
They do. They are one of the nuclear powers of the world.

No they dont, you are totally wrong! Israel does NOT admit to having Nukes!

http://www.tzemach.org/fyi/docs/beres/june01-01.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing000 said:
Don't you see, these people hate you. I have no idea why you are deffending them.

Because I have many "muslim" friends, and they are not terrorist! I find you very Racist! And they do not hate us...

Nothing000 said:
No, I think YOUR COUNTRY, and other European countries should quite being panzies and step up.

Yeah you're completely right. Let's invade some country for some false reason! That's cool, yeah!
(American flag waving in the background.)

I am not racist. The fact is that extremist muslims hate any other religion or way of life. Can you dispute that?

Like I said earlier, the religion of islam needs to incorporate more tollerance of other religions and change with the times just as most other mainstream religions have. I understand not all muslims are extremists. But it is these muslims responsiblity to stand up and attempt say that Islam needs to learn how to conform to the process of globalization.

EL said:
Yeah you're completely right. Let's invade some country for some false reason! That's cool, yeah!
(American flag waving in the background.)

Very valid point. I am glad you shared that with us.:rolleyes:

Nothing000 said:

No they don't. We have plenty of Iranians living here in Sweden, so I know. It's because of patetic attitudes like yours that US is not very popular nowadays.
When did I defend Iran's nuclear program?

Last edited:
I have got to go to school. It has been great chatting with you guys. I will talk to you later.:smile:

Nothing000 said:
I am not racist. The fact is that extremist muslims hate any other religion or way of life. Can you dispute that?

And that is not the case among extremist christians (for instance in US) or extremist buddhists, or extremist hindus, or...
Point is, you're a victim of the anti-muslim propaganda.

Which Grade are you in?

EL said:
No they don't. We have plenty of Iranians living here in Sweden, so I know. It's because of patetic attitudes like yours that US is not very popular nowadays.
When did I defend the Iran's nuclear program?

Extremist muslims do hate you. "Progressive" muslims do not. All I am saying is that these non-extremists need to stand up and let there voice be heard more, instead of allowing the extremists represent their religion.

What has that got to do with Iran's nuclear program?

We have all made valid points. This has been a wonderful discussion. But I have to go to school. I will talk to you all later.

Nothing000 said:
Extremist muslims do hate you. "Progressive" muslims do not. All I am saying is that these non-extremists need to stand up and let there voice be heard more, instead of allowing the extremists represent their religion.

Completely agree. But when did you say that? I thought you wanted to "wipe them out"?

Anttech said:
What has that got to do with Iran's nuclear program?

Because the reason Iran can not be trusted with a nuclear program is because they are a theocracy that supports the extremist muslim philosophy.

I think Nothing000 post are a perfect example of what the US media has done to American people, Nothing000 is a reflection of the avergare uninformed american who "Make up his mind" from the mainstream media.