Wine Fermentation Heat Generation

I am working on an HVAC system for a winery. Part of the heat loading during the peak late summer/fall season will be from the fermentation process and I am having difficulty finding information on the amount of heat generated from fermentation of wine.
Exposed wine surface area of each tank is 2.63m2.
Total fermenting volume of each tank is approx 4000L of wine before fermentation begins.
Expect maximum 6 tanks fermenting at a time.
Range of fermentation temperatures expected 14-22C.

Can anyone help me with this information and also; is the heat purely sensible or will there be additional latent heat released?

While I know during winemaking, the fermentation does produce enough heat to require some cooling of the must/wine, I am unsure as too how much heat is produced.

The best source I could find so far is here
Code:
http://tinyurl.com/4g7fxqx
It states on pg 2 that per fermentation reaction, in addition to ethanol and CO2, 2 ATP and heat are produced, the Total free energy change is -227 kcal and the conserved energy is 15 kcal.

If you know the moles of glucose, should be able to figure the total kcal then I would think.

Thanks I think that will work.

Find out how much heat is generated per liter of alcohol (I have used it before, but can't locate it now). In a 4000L tank, about 600L is alcohol, worst case. Now multiple the heat generated per liter by the amount of liters per tank. The shortest fermentation is in the area of 10 days if I recall correctly. So divide that number by 240 to get you capacity required per hour at peak fermentation, then add a percent to account for losses to atmosphere.