Women & Quirks When Pregnant

• Thread starter timejim
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Women
In summary, the women in this conversation find various quirks in men amusing. The men find various quirks in women amusing.
Originally posted by motai
[BI just don't get high school girls though. They act irrational many times and are the most quirky to me (may be overgeneralization). [/B]
High school girls are...well...different. :wink: Usually they mature. Othertimes, they just become old high school girls. THOSE are the ones that drive me nuts! Have you ever hung out with a group of women who acted like they were in HS? Yecht!

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by motai
I just don't get high school girls though. They act irrational many times and are the most quirky to me (may be overgeneralization).
Most are, and many will never outgrow it.

You sound pretty great to me Motai! You actually have a path you can navigate. My daughter doesn't even care, she'll just step on whatever has fallen on the floor. She keeps her car clean though! (wish she'd clean mine)

It won't be long before the right girl comes along. Sounds to me like you have more common sense than most guys your age.

Talk about 'quirky':

Tsunami's response to motai at 7:55
High school girls are...well...different. Usually they mature. Othertimes, they just become old high school girls. THOSE are the ones that drive me nuts! Have you ever hung out with a group of women who acted like they were in HS? Yecht!

Evo's response to matai at 7:57
Most are, and many will never outgrow it.

Weird. :wink: (Think I'll have to change my avatar back to Evo's picture for a while again. )

I know, I saw that! S.A.B.!

Originally posted by Tsunami
The term 'wisewoman' was never needed as ALL women are wise. The term 'wiseman' came about because it was such an anomaly!
(Yes. Laughter is GOOD! :wink:)

Then why is it men can get by wearing shorts and a t-shirt, women have to wear more? Men shave, women don't (well, some women have to), men can leap small buildings in a single bound, can women? I mean, I never saw a movie about a "Super Woman".

Remember, it is better to talk and laugh than to be quiet and alone.

Originally posted by Tsunami

How 'bout "affectionate nudging"? :wink: I love men. I think they're great. I wish they were 'tidy freaks' like me, but I wish that about women, too. :wink: I generally get along better with men than women. We all have our 'quirks'. I love quirky people.

Quirky people make the world lively and interesting.

Remember, it is better to be a quirk than a jerk.