Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game
- Thread starter fresh_42
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 459K views
Physics news on Phys.org
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Basically Occamβs razor, no? Or is it reversed here? :)gmax137 said:Wordle 1,106 4/6
There is a saying, "when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras"
edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,106 5/6

























- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 1,107 X/6






























sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Ouch :(fresh_42 said:Wordle 1,107 X/6
![]()
- 20,819
- 28,467
Good that I don't play Poker. I would probably raise on gutshots far too often.sbrothy said:Ouch :(
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Well it's difficult to see if people have a tell online. A Derringer wouldn't even help. We'd have to hack each other. Good luck with that. :)
EDIT: I've disabled VSFTP and there's no SSH server. I dare you to pentest me! :P
EDIT: I've disabled VSFTP and there's no SSH server. I dare you to pentest me! :P
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,107 4/6




















- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 1,107 4/6




















Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Wordle 1,107 4/6




















Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 3,935
- 1,863
Wordle 1,107 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
... and it looks nice!gmax137 said:Wordle 1,107 4/6
somehow this one made me feel good
edwardII
- 1
- 803
Kind of unexpected
Wordle 1,107 4/6




















Wordle 1,107 4/6
- 22,832
- 14,880
Wordle 1 108 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 1,108 4/6




















sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Wordle 1,108 6/6*






























OK. I miss words here. .... .... "Sillly"?
OK. I miss words here. .... .... "Sillly"?
- 20,819
- 28,467
But it has a nice pattern and you won.sbrothy said:Wordle 1,108 6/6*
OK. I miss words here. .... .... "Sillly"?
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Indeed. Still, it feels kinda unfulfilling. Even as if someone sent me a "message". :)fresh_42 said:But it has a nice pattern and you won.
- 22,832
- 14,880
The message was βdonβt play βhard modeβ it will make good guesses bad guessesβsbrothy said:Indeed. Still, it feels kinda unfulfilling. Even as if someone sent me a "message". :)
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,663
Wordle 1,108 4/6




















sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Orodruin said:The message was βdonβt play βhard modeβ it will make good guesses bad guessesβ![]()
Hard mode keeps me from making those really stupid mistakes like putting a letter where it was already confirmed it didn't belong. It's a kinda pest or cholera choice...
- 16,098
- 9,306
Wordle 1,108 3/6















This could have been hard mode. Today I got lucky because the target word happened to be the only possibility after my second guess which happened to be within hard mode rules..
This could have been hard mode. Today I got lucky because the target word happened to be the only possibility after my second guess which happened to be within hard mode rules..
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 3,935
- 1,863
Wordle 1,108 3/6















Science Advisor
- 3,648
- 10,067
Wordle 1,108 5/6

























edwardII
- 1
- 803
Wordle 1,108 3/6















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 1,109 3/6















- 22,832
- 14,880
Wordle 1 109 3/6














