Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
dwarde said:
Good grief how did I manage to do this. :H

Wordle 1,594 4/6

⬜🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
I’m laughing with you, not at you. :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
It gets worse don't worry!

Now all I'm thinking about is coffee though
Mmmm.... coffee...

Wordle 1,594 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩
🟨🟩⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

25682.webp
 
dwarde said:
Good grief how did I manage to do this. :H

Wordle 1,594 4/6

⬜🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Been there. Done that.

My question now is; "Fess up! Did you, or did you not, use the same fourth letter for guess two, as you did in guess number one?"
 
Last edited:
Third guess was sheer panic (and no, I have no idea, gonna look it up now...), but it made it pretty obvious!

EDIT: Ah, Indian food., but of course.

Wordle 1,595 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (40).webp

EDIT: ISPOILED it even though I seriously don't think it'll help anyone.
 
Last edited:
dwarde said:
Wordle 1,595 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
You don't seem radiating with joy. :smile:
 
Wordle 1,597 4/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› AROSE 20 left
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› 3 left (actually 2)
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› 1 left (seriously?)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Brain flatulence........
 
You people not hale? I worry. :woot:

EDIT: Ah, it's because I'm ahead of you due to being east of you. I may yet have to eat those words!

Wordle 1,598 3/6*

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (43).webp
 
Wordle 1,598 3/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› ASTER remaining: 7 old, 3 new, 16 past
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ© 1, 0, 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
No, I don't know why I thought that would be a good root word...

Wordle 1,598 4/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1762190294848.webp
 
I knew it. My effort wasn’t as special as I initially thought. :frown:
 
Wordle 1,600 4/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› UNITY remaining: 51 old, 35 new, 163 past
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨ 2,0,6
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ© 1,0,1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Blech....
 
My friend texted me in the morning saying that today's word described her very well ( I didn't even know she played wordle?!)

Easy.

Wordle 1,600 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy, OmCheeto, collinsmark and 1 other person
Wordle 1,601 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› ROAST remaining: 13 old, 11 new, 9 used
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
TensorCalculus said:
My friend texted me in the morning saying that today's word described her very well ( I didn't even know she played wordle?!)

Easy.

Wordle 1,600 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
You must know your friend very well! :smile:

EDIT: ah just went back and checked the solution. Makes sense.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus