Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 459K views
Wordle 1.601 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

B91FF606-5E12-4013-9793-89CF6FF4C0FA.webp
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1,603 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

No cheating or clues. Just dumb luck.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, edwardII, TensorCalculus and 1 other person
OmCheeto said:
Wordle 1,603 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

No cheating or clues. Just dumb luck.
Also a good start word actually.
 
Good grief I was dancing all around it and it turned out to be the seed word that I had used up until several months ago.

Wordle 1,603 4/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Not bad at all!

Wordle 1,603 2/6*

πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
1762628440187.webp

Oops. So sorry I forgot to put it in spoiler tags... seems like everyone else had already done it anyway but I hope I didn't spoil it for anyone!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto, edwardII and sbrothy
Wordle 1,604 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© URINE remaining: 18 old, 9 new, 26 past
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› BLUDS 2,1,4
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 1 left
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A tad more difficult than yesterdays word.
The global mean is 4.667.
 
Try a bunch of letters and hope something works...

Wordle 1,604 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1762716583994.webp
 
Wordle 1,605 3/6

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› TRIAL remaining: 5 old, 1 new, 15 used
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© 1 left. the only 1.00 Orodruin method word. the other 4 were all 1.40
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: TensorCalculus
Ndkdbxjnfjskxjxjfnbdbc
Wordle 1,605 X/6

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©

26674.webp
 
Wordle 1,606 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ LEANT
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› YOURS
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› WIDOW
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This is the third day in a row that the global mean has been over 4.5.
According to my records, that has never happened before.
Though I've only kept records of such things since game 564.
 
That took a long visit with the scrabble dictionary. o0)

Wordle 1,606 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: sbrothy and OmCheeto
Don't remember the exact number but I think I forgot one and completely screwed up a couple, but now I'm back:

Wordle 1,607 3/6*

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (46).webp
 
It was a longer than expected trip but I eventually got there.

Wordle 1,607 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
dwarde said:
It was a longer than expected trip but I eventually got there.

Wordle 1,607 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Sorry to laugh, but that sounds very much like one of the very few songs by the Grateful Dead that I like. (Mainly because it seemed autobiographical: My life has been a long strange trip.)