Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game
- Thread starter fresh_42
- Start date
-
- Tags
- Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,777 replies · 457K views
Physics news on Phys.org
OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,662
Wordle 622 3/6















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 622 5/6

























- 16,097
- 9,306
Wordle 622 3/6















Wordle 622 3/6















Maybe.fresh_42 said:Wordle 622 3/6
Early fails are so much better than early hits.
Wordle 622 3/6
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Wordle 622 3/6*fresh_42 said:This thread is for all who like the daily Wordle game of the New York Times as much as I do.
The rules:
1) https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
2) Post your result.
3) Do not spoil the answer.
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
Sometimrd I think I'm on a roll and being autistically word-salat smart, coming from another laguage an all. Then I'm stopped in my tracks by some obscure word (and annoyed when it doe'snt acknowledge "orbit" as word - I mean what dictionary is it using?Then I set my date&time to manual to be able to use old puzzles, only to forget to reset it and all my apps go bananas because it's suddenlt julit 34th 1967!sbrothy said:Wordle 622 3/6*
![]()
EDIT: speaking of which: yes im still stuck back here in time (threadwise i mean). :)
- 20,819
- 28,467
Lucky punch!
Wordle 623 2/6










Wordle 623 2/6
- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 623 4/6




















OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,662
According to Wordlebot, 11% of the players today got it in two guesses.fresh_42 said:Lucky punch!
Wordle 623 2/6
![]()
48% got it in 3.
Wordle 623 3/6
- 16,097
- 9,306
Wordle 623 3/6















sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
I hate to ask but you set it to "hard mode", right?
- 20,819
- 28,467
I didn't change any settings.sbrothy said:I hate to ask but you set it to "hard mode", right?
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
https://www.makeuseof.com/how-to-play-wordle-hard-mode-and-why/fresh_42 said:I didn't change any settings.
Not much of a difference but still :)
sbrothy
Gold Member
- 1,896
- 1,548
[...] very hard. Until I had the answer, then it seemed easy.
So it's not only me then... :)
- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 624 4/6




















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 624 5/6

























OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,662
Wordle 624 3/6















- 16,097
- 9,306
Wordle 624 4/6




















- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 625 6/6






























OmCheeto
Gold Member
- 2,536
- 3,662
Wordle 625 4/6




















- 16,097
- 9,306
Wordle 625 5/6

























- 20,819
- 28,467
Wordle 626 4/6




















- 2,009
- 988
Wordle 625 4/6



















