Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,786 replies · 463K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 456 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜ a tactical move ...
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ... which paid off
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu and collinsmark
robphy said:
Wordle 456 4/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
If not for the first yellow box I would suspect you of copying my guesses πŸ˜‰
 
fresh_42 said:
I hate those words ...

Wordle 457 6/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Thanks!
I'd have gotten it in two today, but my second guess was the answer from a previous game. I forgot to check that.

Wordle 457 3/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 458 1/6

🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Truth in advertising: Based on the posted previous records, I narrowed 458 down to 2 possibilities. Then it was a coin toss. The bot's response was "You guessed it on the first try? Buy a lottery ticket today?" I don't think I can narrow down the lottery number possibilities based on the record of people who buy lottery tickets.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, OmCheeto and Wrichik Basu
There is a German poem called "Ottos Mops" by the Austrian lyric Ernst Jandl. It contains only "o" as vowel.

I wonder if there is an analogon in English containing only five letter words ...
 
Wordle 460 2/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Very lucky guess! And only the third time in 68 games that I've done it in two.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, OmCheeto and Wrichik Basu