Isn't it chat time now? Anyone know why it isn't open? Is it simply

• Thread starter Jonathan Scott
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chat Time
In summary, it seems that there were some issues with the chat opening due to Greg's absence and potential technical difficulties. There was also some discussion about food and injuries, specifically Evo's spider bite. Despite some confusion and jokes about the disappearing smilies, it seems that chat was eventually opened and members were able to connect and chat with each other.

Evo said:
SEE, the smilies have moved again!

OK, did some research.

They are always in the same order, but the first one changes.

Sorry for the picture size.

Attachments

• smilies.png
    smilies.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 404
Physics news on Phys.org

For as long as you folks have been around here, don't you have the codes for the smilies memorized yet? It's faster for me to just type them in than to go hunt down the menu and click on them.

Moonbear said:
For as long as you folks have been around here, don't you have the codes for the smilies memorized yet? It's faster for me to just type them in than to go hunt down the menu and click on them.

They have codes? i would be bound sure to get a smiling bugeye.

No, I haven't bothered to remember the codes, because the last time I rememebred them, Greg changed them. :devil:

The codes have never been any different than they are right now... :rolleyes:

I don't think the codes have changed in 5 years...that was the great smiley mutiny when Greg tried to use some other set of smilies. :biggrin: