Why I think I'm the man for Evo

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
Here's a picture of mine, does it look like it is in the acceptable range?

Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
Here's a picture of mine, does it look like it is in the acceptable range?
Oh dear. Moonbear, you have my sympathy.

Or perhaps it was too large to fit on the page?

no, its there, right there after the word range. has quite the curve to it.

tribdog said:
I thought that was a question mark. :biggrin:

tribdog said:

:rofl: Oh, wait, I'm not supposed to laugh, am I?

As long as it curves upward and not to one side, that's within the normal range. Curvature to one side is a potential problem.

But, hey, if it ends up too big for me, you've always got the Hooters girls. :biggrin:

OK. I think we've gotten just a tad off topic here... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Tsu said:
OK. I think we've gotten just a tad off topic here... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Topic? There's a topic? :blushing: :redface: I thought we were done with that. polyb has satisfied the matchmakers, and the sisters; our work is done here. :approve:

I'm 28 years old, physically very strong, with a knowledge about a lot of things, and worker, and a person that enjoy living, but I have a girlfriend actually. But Evo, if one day I break with her I'm at your disposition, you're very attractive!

meteor said:
I'm 28 years old, physically very strong, with a knowledge about a lot of things, and worker, and a person that enjoy living, but I have a girlfriend actually. But Evo, if one day I break with her I'm at your disposition, you're very attractive!
Aww, thanks meteor! :smile:

You ever considered lesbianism? I think the female choices around here are a tad sight better than the male.
ps I hear Math is Hard should be renamed Math is Easy, but you didn't hear that from me.

dextercioby said:
SIZE DOESN'T MATTER ... :tongue2:

Keep telling yourself that buddy. Keep telling yourself that.

tribdog said:
ps I hear Math is Hard should be renamed Math is Easy, but you didn't hear that from me.
hmpphh! I thought we were paying someone to clean up the grafitti on the PF men's room walls? :grumpy:

Math Is Hard said:
hmpphh! I thought we were paying someone to clean up the grafitti on the PF men's room walls? :grumpy:

I guess they could be writing worse things after you started visiting that *ahem* particular thread in the biology forum. Everyone knows which one; the one that got the most views of anything in biology. :biggrin: I guess that didn't help any of our reputations much (post and then pray someone else responds so your name is the one up on the main page under the thread title). :shy: :blushing:

Math Is Hard said:

Er, uh, MIH, what are you doing in the PF men's room?

Guys, you better look around in case the sisters left something in the men's room. :wink:

It's got to be something along the lines of Moonbear's research into animal behavior.

Ya know, there is software for use with digital images in order to measure size. I'm shocked.

Last edited:
Math Is hard was in the men's room writing graffiti about herself

jcsd said:
Math Is hard was in the men's room writing graffiti about herself
Them there's FIGHTIN' words! (sound of rifle cocking) I suggest you git back up on yer hoss and head fer them hills son. (spits on ground) Jest where the heck is the dee rack Sea anyway? I don't 'member seeing any "dee rack sea" on any map. :mad:

Mee no speaky Usaian:tongue:

These are very cruel charges against a woman of the cloth!

Astronuc said:
... look around in case the sisters left something in the men's room... something along the lines of Moonbear's research into animal behavior... I'm shocked.
that's Tsu then.
IVAN! I think we found your electroejaculator.

Math Is Hard said:

You just want your stuff erased, don't you? :wink:

Evo said:
I'll settle for anything. :biggrin:

Honestly, I am just looking for someone with a compatible personality. I don't care about looks. I don't want "Mr Excitement", I'd like a rather boring, highly intelligent guy. A great sense of humor is important.

?A boring?, highly intelligent guy with a great sense of humor...

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Alexxis said:

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Now you see why her sister's have had such a hard time finding someone suitable for her. :tongue:

Chrono said:
You just want your stuff erased, don't you? :wink:
well...I never said that.. :biggrin:

Alexxis said:

Isn't that an oxymoron?
Hey they exist! I've heard stories from reliable sources about them.

That's true! I have seen oxymorons before.

Ivan Seeking said:
That's true! I have seen oxymorons before.
So have I. We had some on our football team.

They'd call each other 'Moron'. The rest of us (average size folks afraid of death and mutilation) called them 'Ox'.

Of course, very few of them could be described as boring, highly intelligent guys with a great sense of humor (although I have to admit, watching someone drink beer through their nose is pretty funny).

Last edited:
You guys got it all wrong!

An 'oxymoron' is an oxidized moron molecule! The moron molecule is a composite of the 'mo' molecule from a three stooges precipitate and the 'ron' molecule is a composite from chemical dianetics. When these combine in an exothermoc reaction, the result is the 'moron' molecule. When exposed to an aqueous solution, gaseous oxygen environment, or to some oxygen transport mechanism the 'moron' molecule becomes oxidized. Hence the 'oxymoron'! Ask moonbear, she's the resident queen of biology around here! I swear!

As for us guys, we're all jerks! We only care about one thing and that's about it! We can't really focus on anything else! Women have to tell themselves fables about sensitve, intelligent, boring, guys with a good sense of humor because coming to grips with the fact that they have to depend on this lot of jerks for survival and reproduction scares the holy hell out of them. So it is just easier to make up things and avoid the dreadful truth!

polyb said:
As for us guys, we're all jerks! We only care about one thing and that's about it! We can't really focus on anything else!

Maybe you're only talking about yourself here.

The_Professional said:
Maybe you're only talking about yourself here.

Sorry, didnt mean to blow your cover! :rofl:

Dont worry though, they'll buy it any time because... well, you know!:rofl:

Sorry, Ill try to keep my keyboard locked up so the girls don't figure it out! :uhh: :rofl:

YOU"RE BACK! :smile:

Don't you dare leave!

No one is mad at you, but we have all been very concerned.

Poor Marlon and Gokul have been very sad, me too! :cry:

Not possibly as sad as I am.
Do not be concerned, it is worthless, just as I am.

Not pathetic, realistic.

humanino said:

Not pathetic, realistic.
You need to be back here where you are loved. :!)

MIH, Moonbear, quick, get the net! I'll keep him distracted while you sneak up behind him!

humanino said:

Not pathetic, realistic.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Finalement, qu'est-ce que c'est passé ?

My dear friend, where the hell have you been. What is up, man...

Why you did not respond to my mail ?

Very glad to have you back here. Though it was no fun celebrating your birthday all by my self...

regards
marlon

Evo said:
MIH, Moonbear, quick, get the net! I'll keep him distracted while you sneak up behind him!
Somehow you are right : you still make me laugh, and also the sisters need to come over and remind you what I did (not do)