Why I think I'm the man for Evo

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
KingNothing said:
What reason do I have to believe this 'evo' person is even remotely attractive, intelligent, or anything attractive at all?
Evo is perfection personified.

and if you don't like her you have 60 days to return her for a full refund.

Physics news on Phys.org
Gokul43201 said:
<stunned silence from all...>

<sound of shotgun being loaded>

<The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly theme playing...>
I thought I was quick to respond indignantly, you beat me to it. Let's team up and beat the hell out of King Nothing

tribdog said:
Gokul43201 said:

I thought I was quick to respond indignantly, you beat me to it. Let's team up and beat the hell out of King Nothing
You guys are so great! Yeah, beat him up! :tongue2:

so, how do we want to do this, guys? Do you want to hold him while I punch him in the stomach - or the other way around?

I changed my avatar, I look like I'm about to cry in this one.

Is that you [Evo] in your avatar :!) ? If so, then I am boring, intelligent, love yellow labs, etc :smile:

mattmns said:
Is that you [Evo] in your avatar :!) ? If so, then I am boring, intelligent, love yellow labs, etc :smile:
Yes, that's me.

Evo is stunning, simply stunning. In fact it looks like the whole PF Sisterhood are bold and beautiful with brains. What a combo.

I wish I were in the running, but I am already spoken for.

For his remark KingNothing is disqualified. Sorry KN, nothing personal.

Send him over to the nuclear department. We'll think of something. Muahahahaha :devil:

Astronuc said:
Evo is stunning, simply stunning. In fact it looks like the whole PF Sisterhood are bold and beautiful with brains. What a combo.

Send him over to the nuclear department. We'll think of something. Muahahahaha :devil:
Astronuc, you silver tongued devil. :tongue2:

I guess I won't post that morning picture of me after all, I wouldn't want to disillusion you. :redface:

Math Is Hard said:
so, how do we want to do this, guys? Do you want to hold him while I punch him in the stomach - or the other way around?
the other way around? you mean me getting punched in the stomach. NO, I don't want to do it the other way around. I hate getting punched in the stomach.

KingNothing said:
What reason do I have to believe this 'evo' person is even remotely attractive, intelligent, or anything attractive at all?
:mad: I blow my nose in your general di-rection and for your transgression thou shalt bring forth to the fair maiden...A SHRUBBERY! Whilst thou do-ist that we good knights of PF shall wave our priv...

So, Evo, is this hurting your self esteem any? Are you feeling unloved? :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
So, Evo, is this hurting your self esteem any? Are you feeling unloved? :biggrin:
Are you kidding? I've never felt so loved. :approve:

Hey, instead of violence, perhaps we could just cover KN with honey and leave him hogtied on top of a hill of fire ants. :tongue2:

Gokul43201 said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Evo said:
Are you kidding? I've never felt so loved. :approve:

Hey, instead of violence, perhaps we could just cover KN with honey and leave him hogtied on top of a hill of fire ants. :tongue2:
If we knew how to hogtie someone we wouldn't even be having this conversation, because we could have hogtied a man for you.

I'm very glad I started this thread. :biggrin:

tribdog said:
If we knew how to hogtie someone we wouldn't even be having this conversation, because we could have hogtied a man for you.
You're right, we're not that handy with knots. Hey, I bought a huge roll of duct tape at Walmart yesterday, that should work!

Tsunami said:
I'm very glad I started this thread. :biggrin:
Thank you identical twin sister! :buggrin: :biggrin:

I like duct tape.
I buy duct tape by the case.
Every Monday and Friday.
sometimes Saturdays

Okay Evo, I or the rest of the PF losers don't stand chance to marrry you,but can you at least invite us for wedding?Wedding is the best place for us guys to meet women.

tumor, remember she's a PF loser too.

Astronuc said:

**hmm...making special note for agenda item for next Sisterhood meeting...
Item #12) Grant extra good fortune to Astronuc for the coming year.**
:wink:

Evo said:
Thank you identical twin sister! :buggrin: :biggrin:
:buggrin: back attcha!1111 :rofl:

Don Marlon. Godfather. Please. I beg that you abandon your efforts. I am compelled to inform you that humanino is completely out of the running. The Sisterhood has decided that he is just not NEAR good enough for our Evo. In short (because I'M short :rofl:), he's a stinker. :grumpy: :rofl:

hey can u sisters put me up on the review?

curious :tongue2:

Tsunami said:
Don Marlon. Godfather. Please. I beg that you abandon your efforts. I am compelled to inform you that humanino is completely out of the running. The Sisterhood has decided that he is just not NEAR good enough for our Evo. In short (because I'M short :rofl:), he's a stinker. :grumpy: :rofl:

I am afraid you are a bit too late...Euuh, but i can assure you that our ami français is still in good health...he just won't be able to post for a few more weeks you know...

Thanks for keeping me close to the new developments...you know, it is always nice to know why a certain individual needs to be eeuurrr "put back on the right track", you know...

Basically, i always like to know why i am killing some one, so thanks again :wink:

regards
marlon

Evo said:
Hey, instead of violence, perhaps we could just cover KN with honey and leave him hogtied on top of a hill of fire ants.

...or we could strip him, cover him in cream, and tie him down in a room full of kittens!

tribdog said:
tumor, remember she's a PF loser too.

Yeah!,you have got me thinking again man! thanks.

tumor said:
Yeah!,you have got me thinking again man! thanks.
oh, didn't mean to do that, you don' stand a chance. lol

in less than 24 hours this got more views than the Classics thread has in the entire time its been up. over 100 posts. Evo you are the most popular person at PF.

tribdog said:
oh, didn't mean to do that, you don' stand a chance. lol

Why do you think so? :mad:,I have got what it takes to be one of Evo's guy,she just don't know yet how good I'm in bed oops!, I mean kitchen :redface:

I think this has to go down as being the best thread ever. I'm amazed that i only went away for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and in less 24 hours since i last posted there's 8 pages of posts.

Oh and Evo will always look gorgeous whatever picture she decides to use :wink:

Andy said:
I think this has to go down as being the best thread ever. I'm amazed that i only went away for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and in less 24 hours since i last posted there's 8 pages of posts.

Oh and Evo will always look gorgeous whatever picture she decides to use :wink:
Wow, I feel like I should be paying for this. :wink:

With a face as pretty as yours you shouldn't have to pay for anything.

More important, I am the nicest, kindest, most understanding, easygoing person in the world. I want someone that's interested in me as a person, I have a real problem finding that.

I'm funny, I make up silly little songs as easily and as often as tribdog makes jokes.

I'm in my forties guys. You are all so wonderful and all too young (well except maybe a couple of you). I need someone at least in their 30's.

ph said I'd meet someone within 39 hours, the clock is ticking. Since I'm not planning to leave the house, I guess it's either going to be someone on here or the Federal Express delivery guy. :bugeye: