Why I think I'm the man for Evo

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
http://carboninside.com/evilBob.JPG

BOb you evil mofo give the dude a chance :grumpy:

Besides Evo could benefit from a MechE around the house.. maybe he'll design and install a biometric door opener for her so that she doesn't have to run around butt naked in the cold with her keys locked inside :tongue2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
cronxeh said:
Besides Evo could benefit from a MechE around the house.. maybe he'll design and install a biometric door opener for her so that she doesn't have to run around butt naked in the cold with her keys locked inside :tongue2:
Good point. :redface:

Hey I am a mechanic! Or to get it right, a light vehicle diagnostics technician for the Daimler Chrysler corporation. Not a bad title for a grease monkey!

Why don't we make some kind of poll on who is going to be the lucky guy or maybe girl?

I think each candidate should be given a challenge. For example, hang from a tree for 24 hours while suspended with fishhooks, or swim across a raging river while carrying 200 LBS of weights, or cross the sahara desert barefoot, with no food or water, and blindfolded. In other words, prove your manhood in the traditional sense. The winner gets to continue begging! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is a good idea Ivan S. ! Physicall challenge ( unlike mental one :redface: ) is OK with me, I'm going to kick ass.You guys might as well give up while you still can.
But let's usk first our Miss Evo what she wants us to do?
Evo, are you there?hello..

I think it should be a combination of physical and mental tests.

Perhaps a frozen brussel sprout trebuchet competition for starters. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
I think each candidate should be given a challenge. For example, hang from a tree for 24 hours while suspended with fishhooks, or swim across a raging river while carrying 200 LBS of weights, or cross the sahara desert barefoot, with no food or water, and blindfolded. In other words, prove your manhood in the traditional sense. The winner gets to continue begging! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That sounds a bit like the "tests" my step-father had to go through before my mom married him. There were retaining walls to be built, concrete to be poured, bricks to be moved. I met my first boyfriend about the same time and he failed mom's tests...he toppled the stack of bricks he was supposed to creating (I can't even remember where the bricks came from, what they were supposed to be used for, or why we had to stack them...I'm pretty sure there was no purpose other than to test the boyfriends). I had to break up with him when he couldn't even stack bricks properly. I'm afraid to put tribdog through those tests though. I think he might wind up under the pile of bricks or electrocuted or burned to a crisp. I have to think about this, because serious boyfriends must pass tests of physical strength (the more recent ones have had to help me move furniture up fire escapes into apartments, and stuff like that, but it's been a while, so now I have a house with plenty of tasks I could conjure up).

Hmm...I think for Evo, anyone worthy of her needs to show great cunning in the face of formidable thorny weeds, prove his strength by pulling new electrical wiring throughout the house, and agility in climbing through windows when Evo locks them both outside in their underwear.

Moonbear said:
Hmm...I think for Evo, anyone worthy of her needs to show great cunning in the face of formidable thorny weeds, prove his strength by pulling new electrical wiring throughout the house, and agility in climbing through windows when Evo locks them both outside in their underwear.
Life with me doesn't sound too appealing, does it? :frown:

No wonder I'm all alone. :cry:

Moonbear said:
because serious boyfriends must pass tests of physical strength (the more recent ones have had to help me move furniture up fire escapes into apartments, and stuff like that, but it's been a while, so now I have a house with plenty of tasks I could conjure up).

Nothing says true love than a strangulated hernia

I propose a battery of questions - dating game style! :biggrin:

Evo said:

PERfect!1111 :rofl:

Math Is Hard said:
I propose a battery of questions - dating game style! :biggrin:
Yet another fun idea!111 These are the mental acuity tests, right? :rofl:

Evo said:

Maybe you do are who have to pass a test in order to be worth of us. :wink:

Clausius2 said:

That makes no sense, or is that the point? :confused:

Clausius2 said:

Okay,now you really don't stand a chance :tongue2: ...Doubting her qualities... :mad:
Shame on you... :grumpy:
"El Macho Ibérico"... :rofl:

Daniel.

Moonbear said:
...and agility in climbing through windows when Evo locks them both outside in their underwear.

Mental note...be somewhere in close proximity when this happens. :blushing: Check.

If people have compared you to Oscar Acosta, does that pretty much rule you out?

Nylex said:
That makes no sense, or is that the point? :confused:

In fact I'm tired of having to demonstrate anything to women. This thread had to be started as:

why Evo thinks she's the woman for us?.

There it goes that... :tongue2:

It is the hour that women take over the stuff and do not wait a man to pick up with them. Or aren't we equal?

Confirmated: Clausius2 has been eliminated just now. :cry:

These are my qualifications:

1. I'm big and hairy (everywhere but the face and chest unfortunately). Good if you like teddys bears, the back of them anyways.

2. I'm unemployed and living with my mom.

3. I'm currently studying to one day get a high school diploma from a C- school.

4. I have a sweet ride... my huffy mountain bike. Only 8 years old too!

5. Don't worry about cooking. I can make a mean grill cheese! And on the week ends I can make pancakes for diner! Mmm... pancakes...

Lemme know if you're interested. Brb.

Clausius2 said:
In fact I'm tired of having to demonstrate anything to women. This thread had to be started as:

why Evo thinks she's the woman for us?.

There it goes that... :tongue2:

It is the hour that women take over the stuff and do not wait a man to pick up with them. Or aren't we equal?

Confirmated: Clausius2 has been eliminated just now. :cry:
Clausius, you're not eliminated.

I am a klutz, a walking disaster area. Any man should fear for his life if he is in close proximity to me, especially if I am wearing high heels (that's an acident waiting to happen).

The thread should be retitled "Why would any man in his right mind want Evo". :cry:

Evo said:
Clausius, you're not eliminated.

I am a klutz, a walking disaster area. Any man should fear for his life if he is in close proximity to me, especially if I am wearing high heels (that's an acident waiting to happen).

The thread should be retitled "Why would any man in his right mind want Evo". :cry:

That's the kind of thinking I just love in a woman: MODESTY.

It is very difficult to find nowadays a woman with that sense of modesty. As soon as they are a bit pretty their modesty fly away and never returns.

You have to be proud of yourself only for being that way. Congratulations. :approve:

Clausius2 said:
That's the kind of thinking I just love in a woman: MODESTY.

It is very difficult to find nowadays a woman with that sense of modesty. As soon as they are a bit pretty their modesty fly away and never returns.

You have to be proud of yourself only for being that way. Congratulations. :approve:
I am all too aware of my faults. I don't deserve congratulations though.

Hey Evo, it could always be worse. You could be a guy! You think you have it tough on the dating scene? A least you have the gender advantage! Imagine being in your position except you are male. Welcome to my world!

So cheer up little camper, it could always be worse!

Entropy said:
These are my qualifications:

1. I'm big and hairy (everywhere but the face and chest unfortunately). Good if you like teddys bears, the back of them anyways.

2. I'm unemployed and living with my mom.

3. I'm currently studying to one day get a high school diploma from a C- school.

4. I have a sweet ride... my huffy mountain bike. Only 8 years old too!

5. Don't worry about cooking. I can make a mean grill cheese! And on the week ends I can make pancakes for diner! Mmm... pancakes...

Lemme know if you're interested. Brb.
OMG! You're my son-in-law, arent' you! If you're cheating on my little girl, I'm going to kick your a$$! :mad:

Aww, I'm horrible. :redface: Just last week, I said I was going to stop saying mean things about him. And, yeah, I know 1 through 4 aren't technically accurate, but they would be if you took away my son-in-law's job, apartment, car, school, and gave him a little more hair.

But, he does know how to make grill cheese sandwiches with an iron ... And he made my grandson oatmeal omelettes for breakfast! I can't even begin to know how to feel about that - should I be apalled or jealous? (I'm still wondering what that tastes like).

Come to think of it, I vote for Entropy. At least he's honest. All the others are just pretending they're not one mistake away from becoming a derelict. :tongue:

I resent that bob! I haven't lied (yet) i just know a beautiful woman when i see/hear one.

Andy said:
I resent that bob! I haven't lied (yet) i just know a beautiful woman when i see/hear one.
Yeah, I have to admit that I kind of resent The Bob (2004 ©), too. What's up with that copyright thing, anyway?

Uh, :uhh: , you did mean that bob and not this bob, right?

Edit: never mind me, ever since my last serious post, I've had this strange sensation to do evil things. Hopefully, it'll pass once my post count changes.

Last edited:
polyb said:
Hey Evo, it could always be worse. You could be a guy! You think you have it tough on the dating scene? A least you have the gender advantage! Imagine being in your position except you are male. Welcome to my world!

So cheer up little camper, it could always be worse!
Men have no excuse for not finding a woman! There are millions more women in the world than men. There simply aren't enough men in the world for the women. All a guy has to do to get a woman is announce that he is available. (runs and hides) :tongue:

According to the latest US Census report, there are 144 million women in the US and only 138 million men. :frown:

When you narrow the numbers of men down to the ones actually worth dating that aren't already married, I estimate there are probably less than 1,000, unfortunately 90% of those are under the age of 15. :grumpy:

Entropy, I thought you were a girl.

DeadWolfe, I don't know who Oscar Acosta is.

BobG, you are soooo funny. :biggrin:

Evo said:
There are millions more women in the world than men. There simply aren't enough men in the world for the women.

Then it has to be some man who is robbing me all the women I have to statiscally have. And BobG is the first suspect. :bugeye: Run away boy, if I discover you're that man... :devil:

Oscar Acosta was a corpulent drug addict who was a grave danger to anyone near him.

And he was also a genius.

No matter for the people who compared me to him had little to go on but a movie.

In truth, I am but a humble nerd. I just happen to drink a lot.

Evo said:
All a guy has to do to get a woman is announce that he is available. (runs and hides) :tongue:

*Available*

*looks around*

nope. nothing.

Unfortunately, I think I'm disqualified due to your arbitrary age restrictions, Evo.

There is also that small issue with some cookies I swore undying love to get (but have yet to receive)...

Evo said:
According to the latest US Census report, there are 144 million women in the US and only 138 million men. :frown:

When you narrow the numbers of men down to the ones actually worth dating that aren't already married, I estimate there are probably less than 1,000, unfortunately 90% of those are under the age of 15. :grumpy:

That number's even smaller. You forgot the gay guys. :frown: :cry:

enigma said:
*Available*

*looks around*

nope. nothing.

Unfortunately, I think I'm disqualified due to your arbitrary age restrictions, Evo.

There is also that small issue with some cookies I swore undying love to get (but have yet to receive)...
I'll waive the age restriction for you. :!)

Someone ate the cookies?? :devil:

I will send you the best homemade cookies you ever tasted. <shoves 5lbs of cookies into enigma's computer> I'm baking another batch right now. :smile: Any particular favorites?

Alright, that's it guys.

I'm sorry, you're all out of the running: I got the lovey eyes!

Oatmeal raisin. I don't think that the computer works to well with cookie crumbs in it, though.

No, but seriously Evo. PM me. I'll move :!)

Tow truck's here, flat tire, can't change it because idiot dealership forgot to give me the wheel key, ice storm is starting, I'm cursed. :cry: