now if an object is moving towards the north and then an acceleration of an angle 30 degree hit the body from north west...will the reaction velocity move at an angle of 90 + 30 degrees forming an obtuse angle ?
I assume by "reaction velocity" you mean the final velocity? You need to find the change in velocity produced by the acceleration, which depends on how long it acted. Then add the initial velocity and the change in velocity (using vector addition) to find the new velocity.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving