Help! Biology Photosynthesis Test Ordering Tips

In summary, the conversation is about a student seeking help with understanding the concept of Photosynthesis ordering for an upcoming biology test. The student has a list of words that they need to rearrange and is urgently seeking assistance. They mention not having a textbook and ask for help from the person they are talking to.
kindaichi
Biology Help!

Ok, my biology teacher's test is next wednesday for me.
This test is on Photosynthesis ordering, but I didn't get it all down (and she isn't going to tell me -_- she said before)...

The list of words that I need to reorder is as follows:
- 5C
- 6C
- ATP
- electron
- epidermis
- grana
- guard cells
- H(2)0
- Mg
- Palisade cell
- PQ
- sunlight
- ATP synthase
- PGA
- NADPH
- ferredoxin
- H
- NADP
- photolysis
- stroma
- O(2)
- CO(2)
- light reaction
- chloroplast
- CH(2)O
- ADP
- PGAL
- ETC
- high energy electron
- chlorophyll
- reduction
- stoma
- glucose
- calvin cycle
- thylakoid
- photon
- oxidation
- P

And also to rearrange this list:

- sunlight
- photon
- light reaction
- epidermis
- palisade cell
- chloroplast
- grana
- thylakoid
- chlorophyll
- Mg
- High energy election

I need it urgently.Please help!

Physics news on Phys.org
What textbook are you using? Is it Campbell & Reece?

No,i am not using any textbook

1. What is photosynthesis and why is it important?

Photosynthesis is the process by which plants and other organisms convert light energy from the sun into chemical energy in the form of glucose. This process is important because it provides the necessary energy for all living things to survive and grow.

2. How does photosynthesis occur?

Photosynthesis occurs in the chloroplasts of plant cells. The process involves the absorption of sunlight by chlorophyll, which then uses that energy to split water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen is used to convert carbon dioxide into glucose, while the oxygen is released into the atmosphere.

3. What factors can affect the rate of photosynthesis?

The rate of photosynthesis can be affected by a number of factors including the amount of sunlight, temperature, water availability, and the concentration of carbon dioxide in the air. These factors can either increase or decrease the rate of photosynthesis.

4. How is photosynthesis related to cellular respiration?

Photosynthesis and cellular respiration are two processes that are interconnected and essential for life. Photosynthesis produces glucose and oxygen, which are necessary for cellular respiration to occur. In turn, cellular respiration produces carbon dioxide and water, which are used in photosynthesis.

5. What are some real-world applications of photosynthesis?

Photosynthesis has many real-world applications, including providing oxygen for humans and animals to breathe, producing food for humans and animals to eat, and producing biomass for renewable energy sources. It also plays a crucial role in the carbon cycle and helps to regulate the Earth's climate.