Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX

In summary, the conversation discusses a software called SkyX and a feature called Profile, which is used to save data for items like a camera and focuser. The individual is seeking help with using this feature and mentions the high price of the software. They also mention a forum called Cloudy Nights which specializes in astronomy and related equipment. They decide to post their question there for assistance.
solarblast
I'm taking a shot that this forum might know about the software in the title, SkyX. My question is about a feature called Profile. I need some help using it.

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Bisque is a very high end telescope mount manufacturer. I assume their software is equally high end. It's probably unsuited for other than bisque hardware.

Yes, I have have their Paramount ME mount, German equatorial.. They provide The Sky X software for a hefty price, which allows one to control the ME. TSX has a feature called Profile, which save data about items like a camera and focuser. The documentation on Profile how to use it, but it's pretty feeble. So if anyone here uses SkyX, I would be interested in their experience with it. Maybe there's a better forum for my question?

I don't like to advertise other forums
but the best astronomy forum on the www is Cloudy Nights
http://www.cloudynights.com/page/index.html

totally dedicated to astronomy, observing, astrophotography, and assoc gear
if some one there cannot help you, I would be very surprised :)

Dave

Good idea. I joined them. They have a lot of topics that involve the Bisque. I posted in a proper forum.

Likes davenn

What is Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX?

Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX is a powerful software program designed specifically for astronomical research and observation. It is used to control and automate telescopes, cameras, and other equipment, as well as to analyze and process astronomical data.

Is Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX user-friendly?

Yes, Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX is designed with a user-friendly interface to make it easy for scientists and researchers of all levels to operate. It also offers extensive documentation and support to help users get started and troubleshoot any issues.

Does Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX have advanced features?

Yes, Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX has a wide range of advanced features, such as image calibration, photometric and astrometric analysis, and scripting capabilities. It also offers integration with other popular astronomy software programs.

Can Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX be used for remote observations?

Yes, Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX has the ability to control telescopes and other equipment remotely, making it a valuable tool for remote observations. It also offers features for scheduling and automating observations.

Is Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX compatible with all types of telescopes and cameras?

Yes, Bisque Software for Astronomy SkyX supports a wide range of telescopes and cameras, including popular brands and models. It also offers customizable settings for specific equipment setups.