By how much does each spring stretch?

In summary, a 30kg block is resting on a flat horizontal table. On top of this block is resting a 15kg block, to which a horizontal spring is attached. The spring constant of the spring is 315 N/m. The coefficient of kinetic friction between the lower block and the table is 0.555, while the coefficient of static friction between the two blocks is 0.925. A horizontal force F is applied to the lower block as shown. This force is increasing in such a way as to keep the blocks moving at a constant speed. At the point where the upper block begins to slip on the lower block determine the following. (a) the amount by which the spring is compressed. (b) the magnitude
minitorpedo said:
yes, i got it right. Thank you so much! i see that ur quote is from seneca, I am guessing that's Seneca High School in the lenape regional district, becasue I am from lenape. well once again thank u
No problem, it was my pleasure, again I apologies for my fatal error :frown: . Actually, its from a first century philosopher called Seneca the younger, whom perhaps the High School was named after.