B Can a virtual particle from a maget accelerate another particle on a linear path?

Nonametheone

Gold Member
Summary
Can a magnetic field be directed strait path for particle to travel upon?
Summary: Can a particle accelerator accelerate gaseous fuel?

Does space-time differ for detonating ionized fuel moving near the speed of light within a magnetic field such as a particle accelerator?

Last edited:
@Nonametheone In the future please ask one question at a time and give folks some time to answer before posting a new unrelated question.

And since you mentioned virtual particles, here is an insight to read:

Nonametheone

Gold Member
The answers to all three questions (the one in the title and the two in the post) are “no”.
Should I delete this question?

Nonametheone

Gold Member
Yes but I still think virtual particles can have linear motion without a receiver. I will read more of it soon. I still have yet to learn equations.

haushofer

Science Advisor
Insights Author
Yes but I still think virtual particles can have linear motion without a receiver. I will read more of it soon. I still have yet to learn equations.
Virtual particles don't move. They're bookkeeping devices for certain calculations which mathematically (!) look like particles in certain ways.

Nonametheone

Gold Member
Virtual particles don't move. They're bookkeeping devices for certain calculations which mathematically (!) look like particles in certain ways.
Then what are the particles that a magnet emits?

There is no particles that magnet emits.

Nothing. Magnetic or electromagnetic field is just there, it's not emitted in the form of particles.

Summary: Can a magnetic field be directed like a laser to create a fine path to travel upon?

Summary: Can a magnetic field be directed like or with in laser or beam to create a fine path to travel upon?

Does space time differ for matter with magnetic properties moving within a magnetic field in a particle accelerator?
Magnetic field can't be directed as a path, field created will be around the magnetic material.