Can someone me understand this circuit?

• Thread starter uart
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Circuit
In summary, the conversation is about a circuit diagram that was posted on a random site and it is being compared to badly drawn circuit diagrams. One person finds it self-explanatory while another thinks it's a leak and they should have intellectual property rights on it. Happy Easter is also mentioned.
uart
Science Advisor
Can someone please help me understand this circuit diagram. (see attachment).

Ok I stumbled across this on some random site a few weeks ago and thought I'd have to post it here some time for a bit of fun. Seriously though, it does kind of remind you of every really badly drawn circuit diagram that you've ever seen doesn't it.

Haha Happy Easter :biggrin:

Attachments

• circuit_diagram.png
    circuit_diagram.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
I think it's pretty self-explanatory...

Come ON!

If you can't even understand something this basic, you don't deserve to be here. GTHO our internets. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking at that schematic at work last week.

I thought we had IP on that?

Must be a leak somewhere!

1. What is the purpose of this circuit?

The purpose of a circuit is to control the flow of electricity in a specific way to perform a desired function. It can be used to power devices, transmit signals, or perform calculations.

2. How does this circuit work?

This circuit contains various components such as resistors, capacitors, and transistors that work together to regulate the flow of electricity. Each component plays a specific role in controlling the current and voltage within the circuit.

3. Can you explain the symbols and diagrams used in this circuit?

Circuit diagrams use standardized symbols to represent different components and connections within a circuit. These symbols are used to make the diagram easier to read and understand.

4. What is the difference between series and parallel circuits?

In a series circuit, the components are connected in a single loop, with the same current flowing through each component. In a parallel circuit, the components are connected in multiple branches, with the current dividing and flowing through each branch.

5. How can I troubleshoot problems with this circuit?

If the circuit is not working properly, the first step is to check all connections and make sure they are secure. You can also use a multimeter to measure voltage and current at different points in the circuit to identify any issues. If necessary, you may need to replace faulty components.