Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
renormalize said:
Did your experiment answer the oft-debated question: was there, or was there not, enough extra room on the plank to fully accommodate Jack Ken as well?
I left that for the potential discoverer to resolve.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
1773701365544.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: WWGD, jack action, jtbell and 4 others
I tried a fast web search. Liquid Zoo seems to a be a restaurant or a bar & grill, or the like.
 
symbolipoint said:
I tried a fast web search. Liquid Zoo seems to a be a restaurant or a bar & grill, or the like.
That's worse.
 
DaveC426913 said:
That's worse.
Hey! All I can say is, I did a quick web search. I should try again and read deeper to be more sure, but...., maybe not or maybe later.
 
symbolipoint said:
I tried a fast web search. Liquid Zoo seems to a be a restaurant or a bar & grill, or the like.
Fish smoothies, anyone? :smile:
 
The beginning of any baseball game between the Pirates and the Phillies must really stink. :eek:

Screenshot 2026-03-16 at 6.07.03 PM.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, BillTre, Borg and 2 others
jtbell said:
Fish smoothies, anyone? :smile:
Let me get my Bass-o-matic.

tumblr_3330689f8358d5de6aa64fb500e86650_672f6f12_500.gif
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: BillTre and jtbell
Aquarium fish stores rarely use aquarium in their name. They come up with good names for marketing purposes.
There is a really good store in Portland, OR called the Wet Spot.
 
When I was a grad student in Ann Arbor MI, in the 1970s, I often passed by the Age of Aquariums.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, BillTre, berkeman and 2 others
IMG_7876.webp
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, BillTre and 1 other person
He just needs a passwood.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, jtbell and 2 others
I hear Disney is planning a new theme park in Transylvania. It’ll be called Draculand.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
Nowhere else to put this, Thought it was cute.

1774298837937.webp
 
  • Like
  • Agree
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix, collinsmark and 4 others
When cleaning out old files I came across an 11-year old named "Lame Physics Jokes" which I had completely forgotten. I don't believe they came from this thread so I will share them one at a time to give you a chance to recover. They are certainly worthy of the late @phinds's howling wolf.

What does ##~V=IR~## (Ohm's Law) become at low temperature?

##F=\dfrac{1}{4\pi\epsilon_0}\dfrac{q_1q_2}{r^2}## (Cool Ohm's Law)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, collinsmark, Borg and 2 others
Why did the spin skip the Stern-Gerlach centennial celebration of 2022?
It wasn't up for it.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix, jtbell and collinsmark
Screenshot 2026-03-20 at 11.38.46 PM.webp


I wonder which part of a 9/10 dentist got chopped off?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, BillTre, davenn and 2 others
I have just one main complaint about that joke. The goal is not to "help" tooth decay. The goal is to prevent and reduce tooth decay.