Hornbein
Gold Member
- 4,253
- 3,380
Great one!Hornbein said:Cover by a family band from Atlanta.
But, but, but ... it's made in Canada! I could almost taste the maple syrup!Hornbein said:I'm not wild about this cover
I like the way she's filled with anger and hate for having been bamboozled by lies, this having killed all her joy.jack action said:Great one!
Hornbein said:
Hornbein said:
Hornbein said:Matthew Sweet and Susannah Hoffs cover Linda Ronstadt's Different Drum. The highlight is Sweet's vocal harmony. His fashion sense needs work though.
Hornbein said:
Hornbein said:
I'd swear there was an ebass in there. I don't think it's possible to get a guitar to sound like that naturally. I think he re-equalizes or triggers or something. But he does play those notes.pinball1970 said:That is so good it made me watch his hands closely for cheats. I E. He records two parts say, the mimes over the mix.
For me it was the Bass drum/heel of his hand. Very clean, so I will watch again and see if I hear a BD I did not see him play, or see a play I did not hear.Hornbein said:I'd swear there was an ebass in there. I don't think it's possible to get a guitar to sound like that naturally. I think he re-equalizes or triggers or something. But he does play those notes.