Cutest Guy/gal At Physicsforums

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, participants are asked to post pictures and give ratings on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the cutest. Some participants express concerns about the gender ratio and eligibility for judging. The conversation also includes introductions and discussions about interests, locations, and funny pictures. There is also a suggestion to have additional criteria for the judging process.
Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
omg 7500+ views... I think I have 3 of the most popular posts in PF.

Yes, you are right up there with masturbation and time travelling.

This is a great thread. :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Evo
I'm sorry! But when the truck load of chocolate backed up to my front door, I was overcome with greed.

Darn, I already ate all the good stuff. Ok,the next truck load will be sent to you. Perhaps Dimitri can send some to Monique since he is the closest to her.
A TRUCKLOAD!? Now I REALLY don't think I could handle a picture of you in your swimwear! GOOD GRIEF, WOMAN! A TRUCKLOAD?

PS - why do they even make the fruit ones? Does ANYONE eat those??
I believe that some people DO eat them, but I think it's because they are either just trying to be polite, or they just plain have some serious psychological problems.

Originally posted by jimmy p
You mean fruit flavoured chocolate or chocolate with fruit flavoured filling, cos i eat the second one! mmm mmmmmmmm!
I mean fruit flavored truffels, Chopnik. Why in the world someone would want to ruin perfectly good chocolate with fruit flavoring or (YECHT!) peanut butter , is just beyond me. Cordials (yes, Evo - CHERRIES! - YUM!) are pretty good, but not my 1st choice. Real fruit dipped in chocolate fondue - now THAT is orally orgasmic!

Speaking of oral orgasms:
Originally posted by Dimitri Terryn
Oh, you would like that wouldn't you. Did I mention that Belgian pralines (truffels in particular) are generally considered the best of the world :D
Oh, yes, my sweet lovely Belgian man! I am WELL aware of that!
http://www.nirvanachocolates.com
I just might brings some to that Greek restaurant in Amsterdam when we meet there
Well, ALRIGHTY THEN! Let's you and me meet a couple of hours early and you can take me to your favorite chocolate shop. We'll score a PANTLOAD of those yummy Belgian chocolates!

Monique! (you 'cute holy grail', you! ) You really know the proper method of PURE INDULGANCE, now don't you! Your desk is covered with heaven! All of those that you listed -- YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Oh, Lord. Now I'm Jonesing so bad it HURTS!
IVAN! HELP ME!
http://www.nirvanachocolates.com

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
Yes, you are right up there with masturbation and time travelling.

This is a great thread. :smile:
If we combine them we would have the cutest guy/gal at PF Time Travel Masturbation?

Originally posted by Tsunami
Speaking of oral orgasms:
*perks*

- Warren

Let's see what I have:

Birthday cake.
Chocolate chip cookies.

And in unwrapped packages (They're birthday presents!)

Hershey's kisses.
Twizzlers.
A mystery candy I can't identify by feel!

Originally posted by Hurkyl
Let's see what I have: ...A mystery candy I can't identify by feel!
Don't eat it, Hurkyl! (or at least try smelling it first! )

Well, it's a package of small candies; I -think- they're roughly spherical but I can't tell.

Originally posted by Evo
If we combine them we would have the cutest guy/gal at PF Time Travel Masturbation?
Wouldn't that be 'The Cutest Masturbating Guy/Gal TimeTravelor at PF"?

Update:

no more chocolate chip cookies.

Wouldn't that be 'The Cutest Masturbating Guy/Gal TimeTravelor at PF"?
That's even worse than The Chronically Masturbating Bear.

- Warren

Well, it's a package of small candies; I -think- they're roughly spherical but I can't tell.
How can you be sure?! TRUST NO ONE!

Originally posted by chroot
That's even worse than The Chronically Masturbating Bear.

- Warren

OMG! IT IS?
(I've not heard about this. Where do you keep your bear, Warren? It's not like you can just let him lay around on the floor at your house or on your bed or anything ... especially doing...well, what he's DOING!) )

Wasn't that a (recurring) Conan O'Brien sketch?

Wasn't that a (recurring) Conan O'Brien sketch?
Ah, well...that explains it. They get pretty crabby at work when I leave my patients to watch Conan and the Chronically Masturbating Bear. (Hey! Let them squeeze their OWN ambu bags and do their OWN CAT scans! Conan and The Chronically Masturbating Bear are on! )

[BOh, Lord. Now I'm Jonesing so bad it HURTS!
IVAN! HELP ME!
http://www.nirvanachocolates.com [/B]

We have bought these for years. They are fantastic!

In the past, on one occasion AT LEAST I was one day late getting home - after the UPS truck arrived - and Tsunami had already eaten 1/2 of 1.0 LB of chocolates. In one day!.

Originally posted by Ivan Seeking
We have bought these for years. They are fantastic!

In the past, on one occasion AT LEAST I was one day late getting home - after the UPS truck arrived - and Tsunami had already eaten 1/2 of 1.0 LB of chocolates. In one day!.
I was hungry. :wink:

edit: FYI - the assorted ones are better than the truffles at Nirvana. The truffles are those deadly fruity ones.:frown: The very first box Ivan sent me was the assorted chocolates. After reading the 'map' of what's what in the box, I thought to myself "I don't think I'll like ANY of these. I like just 'pure' chocolate.:frown:" So I just closed my eyes, picked one, and ate it. "OMG!" I said. "That was the best thing I've ever eaten in my LIFE!" So I tried another one. "NO! THAT was the best thing I've ever eaten in my life!" So... I just KEPT GOING - indulging in MULTIPLE (CHROOT!:wink:) oral orgasms.

Last edited:
So I just closed my eyes, picked one, and ate it. "OMG!" I said. "That was the best thing I've ever eaten in my LIFE!" So I tried another one. "NO! THAT was the best thing I've ever eaten in my life!" So... I just KEPT GOING - indulging in MULTIPLE (CHROOT!:wink:) oral orgasms.
Boxed Belgium orgasms... Evo <----looking for her credit card.

Originally posted by Evo
Except after reading Monique's post, maybe should be sending US chocolate!
YOU WANT TO POISON ME OR WHAT?!

Monique; cute holy grail! :wink:
You are just too smart..

Originally posted by Adam
Silly old pic: http://bad-sports.com/~archive/images/Adam.jpg

Crappy new pic: http://bad-sports.com/~archive/images/Adam1.JPG
Adam? or Andy?? I still can't tell them apart

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Nereid
Adam? or Andy?? I still can't tell them apart

I think I'm confused by your confusion. These pix are Adam. Even tho that second one looks like he's reaching up to turn off the security camera of the store he's robbing , it's still Adam. We haven't seen a 'real' picture of Andy. As far as I'm concerned, he still looks like a dead-ringer for George W. Bush. (which, I'm sorry Andy - that takes you immediately OUT of the running for cutest guy at PF!)

To help cure your confusion, might I suggest a rubber mallet attached to your PC that pops out and smacks you upside the head every time the word "Andy" shows up on your screen? Admittedly, it's strong medicine, but you've been confused for quite awhile now and I'm concerned that this is becoming more than a mild passing problem for you.

So far here's the score board:

PF Guys: 4(In Alphabetical Order: Adam, Andy, Moni, PrudensOptimus)

PF Gals: 2(In Alphabetical Order: Evo, Monique.)

Edit: Even though Guys have more people, the girls are in the lead!

Last edited:
-- Guys are having the lead
..Prudens just lost two points..

Andy is not in the running, Prudens! He never submitted a picture. We only know him as a George W. Bush look-alike, so there's no way in he** he's going to win this one!

We'll have to deduct another point for inattention to detail...:frown:

edit: not to worry, tho. you've got LOTS of points... you can afford to loose a few for misconduct or mischief-making!:wink:

Last edited:
Originally posted by Monique
..Prudens just lost two points..

noooo :( I'll modify !

Andy is not in the running, Prudens! He never submitted a picture. We only know him as a George W. Bush look-alike, so there's no way in he** he's going to win this one!

We'll have to deduct another point for inattention to detail...:frown:

edit: not to worry, tho. you've got LOTS of points... you can afford to loose a few for misconduct or mischief-making!:wink:

hey you are not a judge are you?

*smacks Prudens upside the head* WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN, YOUNG MAN?? OF COURSE I'M A JUDGE! SO ARE YOU! (of the girls!) Sheesh... kids... Go back about 40 pages and you'll find it.

You just lost TWO MORE POINTS - no - make that FIVE! Got any more mischief you want to get into?

So far here's the score board:

PF Guys: 4(In Alphabetical Order: Adam, Andy, Moni, PrudensOptimus)
You forgot Dimitri and chopnik and Hurkyl! (there are others, but they don't come here often, so not sure they have earned enough points to stay on the board)

HURKYL! You still haven't posted that new picture!

im not in the running :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: I am wounded! [b(]! no reason is needed...lol. Andy is cool. He has such a luxurious coat, and he picks it clean of fleas every day, he has such good grooming habits, isn't that something girls like?

im not in the running :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: I am wounded! [b(]!
Chopnik, look up, I put you in the running!

Andy is cool. He has such a luxurious coat, and he picks it clean of fleas every day, he has such good grooming habits, isn't that something girls like?
Yes, he "does" get extra points for flea removal, very important, as is the luxuriant coat!

Also, Bubonic needs to be added. I think Prudens was cleverly reducing the competition. :wink:

The sly b*****d... lol its his thread..doesnt make him King Ding though, Chopnik n Andy (the boyz) are back in town...with bubonic plague and any other cute guy...well in your ever so gracious opinion...which i think includes Hurkyl too.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Evo
Chopnik, look up, I put you in the running!

Yes, he "does" get extra points for flea removal, very important, as is the luxuriant coat!

Also, Bubonic needs to be added. I think Prudens was cleverly reducing the competition. :wink:

lol u read me mind

The sly b*****d... lol its his thread..doesnt make him King Ding though, Chopnik n Andy (the boyz) are back in town...with bubonic plague and any other cute guy...well in your ever so gracious opinion...which i think includes Hurkyl too.

Hurkyl refused to post his picture, he said he needs to save it for his love one.

Originally posted by Evo
I think Prudens was cleverly reducing the competition. :wink:
Yeah, he tried that cr*p once before and I BUSTED his butt. :wink:

Hurkyl refused to post his picture, he said he needs to save it for his love one.
BS! Another sneaky attempt to eliminate your competition. Prudens, dear, you'd better watch out! I AM a judge and the other judges and I are EXTREMELY close. Evo and I apprear to be related, you know... You only have so many points to lose now. You've eaten up your reserves with these last antics (including the prank you and Ivan set up in another thread, you STINKER!)