Do you know what America is?

• News
  • Thread starter jimmie
  • Start date
In summary: But for the record, I believe the war is unconstitutional, and I think Congress and the American people have failed to do their job in regards to oversight.
If that is what you mean by "right," then no government can ever be right.

What about one true world government?

Physics news on Phys.org
jimmie said:
What about one true world government?

Why would that be any different? World leaders can be just as corrupt and bad as national leaders. The only thing you'll eliminate by creating a single world government is governments going to war against other governments.

Heck, even in Star Trek it took the discovery of extraterrestrial life to unite all of the world's nations in peace. Then humans perpetrated their wars on other species instead.

Why would that be any different?

Because with a true world government, all things are in their place and know their place. There is order. There is not politics.

World leaders can be just as corrupt and bad as national leaders.

There would be no world leaders, because the world would have already been lead out of duality and into oneness; only particular individual(s) that function as a meeting place for the various industries that participate in mass-production. A head office that is not that big of deal really. And all individuals have immediate and direct access to the head office.

Such a government would allow all individuals to live their life as they see fit, without fear or competition.

Heck, even in Star Trek it took the discovery of extraterrestrial life to unite all of the world's nations in peace.

Define the word "extraterrestrial".

All right, I have to admit I can't really tell what you mean at this point with oneness and direct access to the head office. You'll have to be somewhat more specific on why a world government would be any different than any other government in any way other than scale and scope of power.

Do I really need to define the word "extraterrestrial?" I suppose if you take the etymology literally, you could interpret marine creatures as being extraterrestrial; that isn't what I mean if you're confused about that. Anyway, the Star Trek comment is tangential; it really isn't pertinent.

Do I really need to define the word "extraterrestrial?

yeah, I know, I was just playing.

You'll have to be somewhat more specific on why a world government would be any different than any other government in any way

OK...first forget about the current situation on the planet, temporarily.

Lets start with a clean slate. Earth, humans, current technological know-how.

Humans need material things (products) to survive. Earth is the only source of materials to mass-produce those products. The planet is able to sustain life indefinitely if materials from the planet are converted from their natural state into an other state, in balance.

A true world government would consist of a nucleus/head office, where all industries (industry) meet to confer about improvements to industry, including and not limited to technological advancements, distribution, and creation of other mass-produced products, that are NEEDED.

A true world government ensures that ALL individuals are able to purchase either a 'high-tech' version or a 'low-tech' version of any particular type of product. Rest assured, all individuals have that which is needed in some particular form. And food (a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, grains, seeds) and fresh water (preferably distilled) are plentiful, as always, but always DISTRIBUTED where NEEDED. Other food that individuals may 'want', such as meats, are left up to the individual to acquire.

Perhaps an individual has an idea about industry. That individual has direct and immediate access to the head office so as to confer about that idea. All individuals play an objective part outside of industry because they are not a part "inside" industry.

Gone are the days of salesmen 'pitching their wares'. Magazines ads, TV ads, radio ads, billboards, banner ads, sponsorships, lobbyists, product 'tie-ins', movie product placements, "celebrity" endorsements, telephone solicitors, door-to-door-sales, et al. Never to happen again.

Many more details. But that's the basic idea. Period.

Now, back to the current situation on the planet.

Humans are getting their collective a***s kicked by industry. Many individuals perceive that industry is in control and many individuals within industry perhaps believe that they are in control. Chaos is everywhere because industry (action) is at the helm, and it does not belong there. Non-action (objectivity) belongs at the helm, that rules all industry.

The fox has been in charge of the hen-house for all of history, and the hen-house is in ruin, almost beyond the point of no repair. Almost.

For the hen-house to survive (and ultimately the fox), the fox must be put in its place. OUTSIDE the hen-house.

I guess that's about it. I'll be in my ready-room. You have the comm #1.

Humans are getting their collective asses kicked by government as much as by industry, probably moreso. Any leadership structure that is invested with the power you are talking about runs the risk of being infected by negative elements. A perfect government requires perfect governors and no such thing exists. I would think that if you're going to seriously enlarging the scope of government to cover the entire world and invest the power to distribute resources to every single person on the planet, you're going to have to do an awful lot to ensure that the leadership structure can never fall prey to bad leadership. How would you do this? Bad leadership doesn't even require that the leader be corrupt or malicious. The best-intentioned person in the world can still make grave mistakes. Taking away all local autonomy would create a huge amount of bureaucracy, making the government naturally inflexible in that it would take a long time to respond to crises. When the inevitable crisis does occur, then what?

Not to say that a world government couldn't work, but I definitely do not think we are anywhere near ready for such a thing. A sense of worldwide identity and interest would need to be created and defined before such a thing could even be realistically imagined.

It almost sounds more like you're proposing a worldwide industrial monopoly on the production and distribution of goods. In theory, that might not be the worst thing for certain industries. We already see similar situations with mail delivery and utilities and such (although, strangely enough, the USPS and electric companies still feel the need to advertise, even though one has no choice but to use them).

what I'm saying is that there would be no "leaders".

All the leading already took place, getting us out of the hen-house. The hard part is done and over with.

All that is left to do is for ALL individuals to manage their own particular actions, and know that a product shall be mass-produced ONLY if it is needed.

All the factories doing the manufacturing? Individuals know how to operate and maintain them. Materials acquisitions? Individuals know about engineering, Earth sciences. Mass-distribution? Individuals know how to operate ships, trains, vehicles. Logistics? Individuals know about software programs that deal with such details.

A perfect government requires perfect governors and no such thing exists.

Actually, a perfect government is no government at all. And that is what a true world government is.

There is no government. There is no nations. There is no system.

There is only individuals that thought there was a government, thought there was nations, thought there was a system. And then they thought that those thoughts took precedence over any individual. And that was the mistake.

Then along came a catalyst that wiped the slate clean, to allow those individuals to live their lives as they choose they should. Without fear. Without competition. In control of themselves, and working together for the common good.

the power you are talking about runs the risk of being infected by negative elements.

I recommend you not worry about 'negative elements'. Those 'negative elements' were on the slate, just prior to it being WIPED CLEAN. o:)