What Are Your Top Dream Vacation Destinations?

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about different vacation destinations and preferences. Some options discussed include Svalbard, Mauritius, Fiji, Hawaii, Tahiti, Jamaica, Australia/New Zealand, Europe, China, Japan, Nepal, and Africa. The cost and potential destinations for a destination wedding and honeymoon are also mentioned.
eNtRopY
If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Personally, I have always wanted to visit the country of Svalbard. I think it would be especially cool to go with one of the WWF's vacation packages. If only they weren't so expensive.

eNtRopY

Physics news on Phys.org
a small island(i think) called mauritious in the indian ocean very expensive to go there though.

fiji, but i am shooting for hawaii next summer/fall for my destination wedding

Originally posted by Kerrie
fiji, but i am shooting for hawaii next summer/fall for my destination wedding

Congratulations, who's the lucky dude?

eNtRopY

Fiji is on my list. Also Tahiti,Jamaica, Australia/New Zealand, and backpacking across Europe. Going to head to Hawaii sometime next year for my honeymoon as well, and possibly Mexico;)

Secondary would be China (great wall) Japan, Nepal(would like to at least attempt to scale the big mountain), and Africa for a safari-kenya maybe.

But hey, if I can even get through my primary list, I'll be happy

Last edited:

1. What are some popular dream vacation destinations?

Some popular dream vacation destinations include Hawaii, Bali, Maldives, Italy, and Bora Bora.

2. How do I budget for my dream vacation?

To budget for your dream vacation, you can start by researching the average costs for transportation, accommodation, and activities in your desired destination. You can also set aside a specific amount of money each month leading up to your trip.

3. What are some ways to save money on a dream vacation?

You can save money on a dream vacation by booking in advance, traveling during off-peak seasons, choosing budget-friendly accommodations, and researching and comparing prices for activities and attractions.

4. Is it safe to travel to my dream vacation destination?

Before traveling to your dream vacation destination, it is important to research the safety and security of the area. You can also check for any travel advisories or warnings issued by your government.

5. How can I make the most out of my dream vacation?

To make the most out of your dream vacation, you can plan ahead and create an itinerary that includes must-see attractions and activities, but also allows for some flexibility. It is also important to fully immerse yourself in the culture and try new experiences while on your trip.