Effects of Irradiance and Temperature on Solar Modules

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
GnMvP
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Can you please suggest me some books to read on this topic?
It's for my final year project!

I would much appreciate it!
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
GnMvP said:
Can you please suggest me some books to read on this topic?
It's for my final year project!

I would much appreciate it!

Congratulations on your final year!

I googled the title of your thread, and got some good hits. Surprisingly, the wikipedia article has lots of information in it that may be useful for you, and has a long list of references that you can use for further reading:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_cell

.
 
Thank you.
I've done some research online, although I would like some suggestions on which books I should initially read.. If not books maybe some specific papers that I can find online.