How to Label Proportional and Ultimate Stresses on Excel Stress-Strain Diagrams?

• Thread starter Saladsamurai
  • Start date
  • Tags
    even Excel
In summary, "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question" is a feature in Microsoft Excel that allows for easy creation of complex formulas and advanced data analysis tasks. To access it, users can click on the "Formulas" tab and select "Insert Function." Benefits of using this feature include saving time, improving accuracy, and gaining insights from data analysis. "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question" can be used for all types of data and there are many resources available for learning more about it.
Saladsamurai
EVEN EASIER EXCEL question!

I am a little confused as to how I am supposed to "mark" the proportional and Ultimate stresses on my stress-strain diagrams. I created them with Excels 'insert x-y scatter' function. I cannot find any way to add a text-box though... Any ideas?

I basically just want to add text in on the graph like http://www.ae.msstate.edu/~masoud/Teaching/pics/propor_yeild.gif

Physics news on Phys.org

Nevermind...I found it under view-->toolbars-->drawing if anyone cares :)

I would suggest using the "Add Text" or "Text Box" function in Excel to label the proportional and ultimate stresses on your stress-strain diagrams. This will allow you to add text directly onto the graph, similar to the image you provided. You can also consider using the "Annotations" or "Shapes" options in Excel to label and mark specific points on the graph. Additionally, you can use the "Chart Title" option to add a title to your graph, which can also include the labels for the proportional and ultimate stresses. Overall, there are multiple ways to add text and labels to your graphs in Excel, so I would recommend experimenting with different options to find the one that works best for you.

What is "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question"?

"EVEN EASIER EXCEL question" is a feature in Microsoft Excel that allows users to quickly and easily create complex formulas and perform advanced data analysis tasks.

How do I access the "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question" feature?

To access the "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question" feature, open Microsoft Excel and click on the "Formulas" tab. Then, click on the "Insert Function" button and select "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question" from the list of functions.

What are some benefits of using "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question"?

Some benefits of using "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question" include saving time by automating complex calculations, improving accuracy by reducing human error, and gaining valuable insights from data analysis.

Can I use "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question" for any type of data?

Yes, "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question" can be used for any type of data, including numerical, text, and date/time data. It can also be used for both small and large datasets.

Are there any resources available to help me learn more about "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question"?

Yes, there are many online tutorials, guides, and forums that offer tips and tricks for using "EVEN EASIER EXCEL question". Additionally, Microsoft offers official documentation and support for this feature.