1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Find support developing a moment of inertia calculation software

1. Jul 16, 2011 #1
    I got the algorithm to deal with every section profile. The software would calculate the area and the moment of inertia of any section or any combination of sections in different materials. Further more, I would develop it to deal with non-linear analysis finding the stress and strain on every point in a section under internal forces. My first target is to design Reinforced Concrete Section.

But I am from Vietnam. Will I find any support from anywhere to run this project and create valuable application ? Thanks.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 16, 2011 #2
    Do you mean financial support or development support? Is this intended to be marketed or simply created for personal use? I don't know what the market demand for a piece of software such as this would be.

[tex]
    \displaystyle{\Im\varpi\alpha\eta\Im\Theta\eta}
    [/tex]

4. Jul 17, 2011 #3
    If there ain't no market demand, I would create it for personal use and I won't need any support. But if there is any, I would need more financial support to make my application better. Thanks for you advise.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook