I am making my first zvs driver and when I got it "finished" all it did was get my inductor and mosfets hot, the screwdriver I had in the heater did nothing. I killed the power before any damage was done, I hope. My mosfets are 2 IRFP250n's and im powering it with a 12V 4A battery charger. My capacitor is from a microwave, 0.80μf and 2100V AC, is this too big? I am new to most of this so just assume I know nothing. I won't be offended. I am open to all suggestions and will put a few pics up tomorrow.