Has anybody read this book on relativity?

In summary, Goldbeetle is reading "The Einstein Theory of Relativity: A Trip to the Fourth Dimension" by Lieber and has some doubts. They are asking if anyone has read the book and can answer their questions. Someone offers to help address their doubts and suggests Goldbeetle explain them in their next post. Goldbeetle also asks if they can attach scanned pages from the book to their reply.
Goldbeetle
The book is "The Einstein Theory of Relativity: A Trip to the Fourth Dimension", by Lieber. I'm reading it and I have some doubts. Has anybody read it who could answer one or more questions?
Thanks,
Goldbeetle
PS: is this the right thread??

Physics news on Phys.org
I haven't read it, but just explain your doubts and I'm sure people here would be happy to address them.

Last edited:
Thanks. (I've mentioned the book in order to refer directly to it when asking my question). Anyway, I'll post my question in the next days. Goldbeetle

Can I scan three-four pages from the book and attach them to a reply?

1. What is the book about?

The book on relativity is about Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, which revolutionized our understanding of time, space, and gravity.

2. Who is the author of the book?

The author of the book on relativity is Albert Einstein, a renowned physicist and one of the most influential scientists of the 20th century.

3. Is the book difficult to understand?

The book on relativity can be challenging to understand, as it deals with complex concepts and theories. However, there are many resources available that can help in understanding the principles of relativity.

4. What makes this book important?

This book is important because it presents Einstein's groundbreaking theory of relativity, which has had a significant impact on our understanding of the universe and has been verified by numerous experiments.

5. Is this book suitable for beginners in physics?

This book may not be suitable for beginners in physics, as it assumes a basic understanding of mathematical concepts and scientific principles. It is recommended for readers with a strong background in physics and mathematics.