What is the Measure of Spring in a System with a Roller?

• Thread starter Aireve
  • Start date
  • Tags
    hello
In summary, the measure of spring in a system with a roller is determined by the spring constant, which is a measure of the stiffness of the spring, and the displacement of the roller from its equilibrium position. This can be calculated using Hooke's law, which states that the force exerted by a spring is directly proportional to its extension or compression. By measuring the displacement of the roller and knowing the spring constant, the measure of spring in the system can be determined. This is important in understanding the behavior of the system and how the spring and roller interact with each other.
Aireve
I'm Wiktoria, I come from Poland.

I've created accounts here solely because I'm trying to get better mark and i have to solve a few extra problems. One of them comes from academic curriculum and I don't know how to do it. You can imagine how desperate I'm to create account this site even though I'm not even sure whether I translated that problem correctly. Anyway, if you can help I would be very grateful.
https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/measure-of-spring-in-system-with-roller.917286/

Anyway, I should say something about me there. :) I'm keen on science, especially math and physics. Besides that I'm fond of singing, sci-fi/thriller/psychological books and animes, sometimes I also read poems. I'm listening to rock, metal and alternative songs.

I'm ENTP 5w4 sx/so if someone is asociated with MBTI and Enneagram.

In the other word... Hello. :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!