Help me to find the article, please

• Thread starter limarodessa
  • Start date
  • Tags
    article
In summary, the article discusses the concept of quantum entanglement and its relation to the physical vacuum. It describes the theory that perfect vacuum can play a role in the phenomenon.
limarodessa
Dear participants of a forum.

I can not find paper:

Zeldovich Ya. B. - In: Magic without Magic: John Archibald Wheller/Ed. J. Clouder. - San Francisco, 1972. - P. 277.

I would be rather grateful if somebody has helped me.

Space news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Hi limarodessa! Welcome to PF! :smile:

It seems to have been specially written for that book (translated into English by Kip S Thorne), and not published anywhere else.

The book's publisher was W H Freeman (ISBN 0-7167-0337-8).

Perhaps the original Russian version was published in some Russian-language journal?

tiny-tim said:
Hi limarodessa! Welcome to PF! :smile:

It seems to have been specially written for that book (translated into English by Kip S Thorne), and not published anywhere else.

The book's publisher was W H Freeman (ISBN 0-7167-0337-8).

Perhaps the original Russian version was published in some Russian-language journal?

hamster143 said:
As far as I can tell, it wasn't published in Russian, either.

Does this have any relation to what you're looking for?

http://www.jetpletters.ac.ru/ps/1734/article_26352.pdf

Dear sirs.

I thank you that you have shown attention to me.

I did not manage to find this material in Russian.

The content of article given by the mister hamster143 really represents interest for me .

The phenomenon of correlation of two particles - quantum entanglement is of interest for me. Some authors hold the opinion that such correlation can arise at formation of pair of particles from the physical vacuum ( perfect vacuum ) .

The physical vacuum ( perfect vacuum ) can play a role of a blanket ( common ) wave function. On distances which are similar to the space the steams of particles can be born. Thus, the observation for the one particle, inevitably leads to occurrence of the second particle with an opposite charge.

http://ufn.ru/ru/articles/1984/4/d/
http://ufn.ru/en/
http://ufn.ru/en/articles/

I ask, that you have excused me. My English language is bad. My own language - Russian.

Last edited:

Related to Help me to find the article, please

1. What is the best way to search for an article?

The best way to search for an article is to start by identifying the keywords or key phrases related to the topic of the article. Then, use a search engine or database that specializes in academic articles, such as Google Scholar or JSTOR. Additionally, you can check the reference list of related articles or ask a librarian for assistance.

2. How can I access an article if I don't have a subscription?

If you do not have a subscription to the journal or database where the article is published, there are a few options. You can try searching for the article on an open access platform, such as arXiv or PubMed Central. Some authors also make their articles available on their personal websites or research profiles. You can also request the article through interlibrary loan or ask a colleague who has access to the article to share it with you.

3. How do I know if an article is trustworthy?

To determine the trustworthiness of an article, you can evaluate the source and credentials of the author, the publication date, and the reputation of the journal or publisher. You can also look for references and citations to other reliable sources, as well as any conflicts of interest or bias in the article. Additionally, reading the abstract and conclusion can give you a sense of the article's main arguments and findings.

4. Can I use an article without permission?

It is important to follow copyright laws and obtain permission before using an article. If the article is published under an open access license, you can use it as long as you properly cite the source. If the article is not open access, you can request permission from the publisher or author. However, if you are using the article for educational or research purposes, you may be covered under fair use laws.

5. How do I cite an article correctly?

The correct way to cite an article depends on the citation style required by your institution or publication. Generally, you will need to include the author(s), title, journal name, publication date, and the digital object identifier (DOI) or URL. You can use a citation generator or follow the guidelines of the specific citation style to ensure that you are citing the article correctly.