Help needed in Simulation using PIC16F72 in Proteus 8

• Thread starter linju
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Simulation
In summary, the conversation is about trying to simulate an "overload alert for a transformer using voice circuit" in a hardware design. The individual is using a current transformer as a current sensor connected to a controller and is having trouble finding a suitable replacement for the current transformer in the simulation. They have tried using a buzzer for the voice circuit but are seeking assistance in solving this issue. More information about the circuit is needed to fully understand the situation.
linju
i am trying to simulate on "overload alert for a transformer using voice circuit"- i am using a current transformer as current sensor which is connected to controller PIC16F72 in the hardware design for constant checking of current of a transformer and a voice circuit is used. Now while doing simulation using Proteus 8 , i don't know what to use instead of current transformer. for voice circuit i tried a buzzer. can anyone please help to solve this.

Engineering news on Phys.org
I think you are going to need to supply more information about the circuit you are trying to model. It's not obvious what you are doing.

Related to Help needed in Simulation using PIC16F72 in Proteus 8

1. What is a PIC16F72 microcontroller?

The PIC16F72 is a type of microcontroller, which is a small computer on a single integrated circuit. It is commonly used in embedded systems and electronic devices to control various functions and processes.

2. What is Proteus 8?

Proteus 8 is a software tool used for electronic circuit simulation, design, and PCB layout. It is commonly used by engineers and designers to test and validate their circuit designs before prototyping.

3. How can I use Proteus 8 to simulate a circuit using PIC16F72?

To simulate a circuit using PIC16F72 in Proteus 8, you will need to have the PIC16F72 model library installed in the software. Then, you can select the PIC16F72 microcontroller from the library and add it to your circuit design. You can then program the microcontroller and run simulations to test its functionality.

4. What are some common issues when simulating with Proteus 8 and PIC16F72?

Some common issues when simulating with Proteus 8 and PIC16F72 include incorrect pin assignments, missing or incorrect model library, and incompatible circuit connections. It is important to carefully check all connections and settings before running simulations to avoid these issues.

5. Are there any resources available for troubleshooting simulation problems with PIC16F72 in Proteus 8?

Yes, there are various online resources and forums available where you can find solutions to troubleshooting simulation problems with PIC16F72 in Proteus 8. You can also refer to the software's user manual or seek help from experienced engineers and designers.