HELP: Stable sum and messurable space

In summary, Hummingbird25 is requesting assistance in understanding the concept of m(\epsilon) being stable under a countable sum. They are unsure of the meaning and are seeking clarification. They mention a measure defined as m: \epsilon \rightarrow R_+ and ask for ideas and clarification on the topic.
Hummingbird25
Hi

I some need of urgent assistance to show the following:

[tex]m(\epsilon)[/tex] is stable under a countable sum.

Please can somebody explain this to me?

You Guys are my only hope !

Sincerely Yours Hummingbird25

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
There really are such things as bad questions.

Excuse me ?

What do I need to rephrase ?

Sincerley Hummingbird

AKG said:
There really are such things as bad questions.

m is messure defined m: \epsilon \rightarrow R_+

where R_+ is the set for all positive real numbers !

Sincerley Yours
Hummingbird

What do you mean by "stable under a countable sum"?

StatusX said:
What do you mean by "stable under a countable sum"?

I was hoping that you could help define. I have an idear that its about a sequence of sets which \epsilon is defined upon, but I'm not sure.

Any idears ??

Sincerely

Hummingbird

What? Where did you get this question? Exactly what did it say? What you said in the last post made no sense.

1. What is a stable sum and messurable space?

A stable sum and messurable space is a mathematical concept that refers to a topological space that is both stable under addition (meaning the sum of two elements in the space is also in the space) and has a well-defined measure (or size) for subsets of the space.

2. How is stability under addition determined in a stable sum and messurable space?

Stability under addition in a stable sum and messurable space is determined by the closure of the space under addition. This means that if two elements in the space are added together, the resulting sum will also be in the space.

3. What is the importance of stable sum and messurable spaces in mathematics?

Stable sum and messurable spaces are important in mathematics because they allow for the study of topological spaces with a well-defined measure. This is useful in fields such as analysis, where the concept of measure is essential.

4. How are stable sum and messurable spaces different from other topological spaces?

Stable sum and messurable spaces are unique from other topological spaces in that they have both stability under addition and a well-defined measure. This distinguishes them from other spaces that may have one or the other, but not both.

5. What are some real-world applications of stable sum and messurable spaces?

Stable sum and messurable spaces have various applications in fields such as physics, economics, and computer science. For example, they can be used to study the stability of financial systems, analyze the behavior of complex systems in physics, and develop algorithms for data analysis in computer science.