Hi, I have attached a Di-electric study graph of Copper. a) How

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
theivasanthi
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi,
I have attached a Di-electric study graph of Copper.
a) How can I do the di-electric measurement from this graph?
b) How can I measure the loss of di-electric?
c) How can I measure the di-electric constant?
d) The graph gives the result which is linear. Is it essential that the di-electric measurement
result must be in semi-circle form?
 
Attachments
  • Copper powder.JPG
    Copper powder.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 451
Physics news on Phys.org


theivasanthi said:
Hi,
I have attached a Di-electric study graph of Copper.
a) How can I do the di-electric measurement from this graph?
b) How can I measure the loss of di-electric?
c) How can I measure the di-electric constant?
d) The graph gives the result which is linear. Is it essential that the di-electric measurement
result must be in semi-circle form?

What do you mean by copper being a dielectric?
 


the graph is nanoparticles of copper and not a pure copper or bulk copper. Some differences are there between copper and copper nanoparticles. Please answer my questions for further analysis.
 


theivasanthi said:
the graph is nanoparticles of copper and not a pure copper or bulk copper. Some differences are there between copper and copper nanoparticles. Please answer my questions for further analysis.

How about you take a first cut at answering the questions yourself, and we will comment on your answers. That is how it works here at the PF. We don't do your schoolwork for you.