What resources can help me prepare for my high school mathematics end exam?

In summary, the speaker is a 12th grade student who needs to pass a math exam with a high score in order to pursue their passion in computer science and engineering. They have missed out on some math education in previous grades and have 6 months to prepare for the exam. They are looking for suggestions on books or online courses to help them with high school level math. The options they have been given so far are Khan Academy, online textbooks, and a specific book by Serge Lang. They also mention a YouTube channel by PatrickJMT that has been helpful for them in the past.
blunted
Hello. Quick introduction, I'm 12th grade and in my country we have this end exam in mathematics which I have to pass with +85% so I can fulfill my passion(Computer Science and Engineering). I'm studying hardcore these two years but I missed out a lot from 7th to 10th grade cause I didn't have the passion(I didn't like the teachers)
There's two types of the exam.
Basic level: Algebra 1,2 + Geometry
Advanced level: Basic level + Logarithms, Trigonometry, Derivatives, Limits, Integrals.
I've 6 months to get prepared, I'm still not sure what I'll choose.

So the question: Can someone suggest me a book or an online course or whatever the user might think that covers High school mathematics? I could Google, I know, but it would be better if someone suggested it(experienced user).

Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
Try Khan Academy

Any other than Khan Academy? The parts I need are way too basic there...

On the trial test I did around 30%, maybe less. I'm getting scared and highly anxious. Yea, i know, childish talk but I seriously need help. I knew that I will take CS a year ago so I started programming. If I fail the test my life's going to approach -inifnity.

You could try buying online textbook, reading them extensively, and doing work found online. One thing that helps me is actually re-writing the textbook, word for word.

Tansic, I need SPECIFIC answers. As I said above.

Read Basic Mathematics by Serge Lang

1. What is the purpose of studying high school mathematics?

High school mathematics serves as the foundation for advanced mathematical concepts and real-world problem solving. It also helps to develop critical thinking skills and prepares students for college-level courses.

2. What are the main topics covered in high school mathematics?

The main topics covered in high school mathematics include algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, and calculus. These topics build upon each other and provide a comprehensive understanding of mathematical concepts.

3. What are some resources available for learning high school mathematics?

There are many resources available for learning high school mathematics, including textbooks, online tutorials and videos, practice problems and worksheets, and study groups or tutors. Many schools also offer after-school or summer programs for additional support.

4. How can I improve my performance in high school mathematics?

Improving performance in high school mathematics requires regular practice and understanding of fundamental concepts. This can be achieved by attending class regularly, completing homework and practice problems, seeking help from teachers or tutors, and studying for tests and quizzes.

5. What are the benefits of taking advanced mathematics courses in high school?

Taking advanced mathematics courses in high school can lead to better problem-solving skills, improved logical thinking, and a competitive advantage when applying for college. It also prepares students for higher-level math courses in college and future careers in fields such as engineering, finance, and science.