How did you come by your user name?

• Thread starter seerongo
  • Start date
In summary, the username Watt Var came from when I was trying to come up with an email address that wasn't numbered, and my first initial followed by the first two non negative integers. The username is deep and thought provoking, and the Etymology of my PF Name is First initial + middle initial + last name.
Albert Einstein said:
As so many people look up to me for intelligence, so I look up to Jimmy Snyder.
http://www.erratapage.com/einquote.html"

Last edited by a moderator:
<h2>1. What inspired you to choose your user name?</h2><p>I chose my user name based on my love for science and my desire to constantly learn and discover new things. It reflects my passion for the scientific method and my curiosity about the world around me.</p><h2>2. Does your user name have any special meaning?</h2><p>Yes, my user name is a combination of my favorite element on the periodic table, as well as the year I was born. It holds personal significance to me and also represents my scientific interests.</p><h2>3. Have you always used this user name or have you changed it before?</h2><p>I have always used this user name since I first created it. It has become a part of my online identity and I have grown attached to it over the years.</p><h2>4. How do you think your user name represents you as a scientist?</h2><p>I believe my user name represents me as a scientist by showcasing my enthusiasm for science and my dedication to constantly expanding my knowledge and understanding. It also reflects my attention to detail and precision, which are important qualities in the scientific field.</p><h2>5. Do you have any other user names that you use for different purposes?</h2><p>No, I only use this user name for all of my online profiles and accounts. It helps me maintain consistency and recognition across different platforms.</p>

1. What inspired you to choose your user name?

I chose my user name based on my love for science and my desire to constantly learn and discover new things. It reflects my passion for the scientific method and my curiosity about the world around me.

2. Does your user name have any special meaning?

Yes, my user name is a combination of my favorite element on the periodic table, as well as the year I was born. It holds personal significance to me and also represents my scientific interests.

3. Have you always used this user name or have you changed it before?

I have always used this user name since I first created it. It has become a part of my online identity and I have grown attached to it over the years.

4. How do you think your user name represents you as a scientist?

I believe my user name represents me as a scientist by showcasing my enthusiasm for science and my dedication to constantly expanding my knowledge and understanding. It also reflects my attention to detail and precision, which are important qualities in the scientific field.

5. Do you have any other user names that you use for different purposes?

No, I only use this user name for all of my online profiles and accounts. It helps me maintain consistency and recognition across different platforms.