How do I place my image on top right corner of my web page?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Image Web
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Math10
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
How do I put my image on the top right corner of my web page? In HTML or CSS.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Math10 said:
How do I put my image on the top right corner of my web page? In HTML or CSS.
Well, that depends on how you want the page to look around it. That is, do you want text to flow around the image or are you OK with the page being blank to the left of your image.

Take a look at this page and do a "view source code" from your browser:

http://www.hobbithouseinc.com/personal/woodpics/_wood_book_reviews/good_wood/Good_Wood_Handbook.htm
 
Last edited by a moderator: