How do I place my image on top right corner of my web page?

• Thread starter Math10
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Image Web
In summary, to put an image on the top right corner of a web page, you can use either HTML or CSS. Depending on your desired page layout, you can use CSS to make the image flow with text or leave blank space on the left side. Resources for learning CSS and HTML are available on w3schools.com.
Math10
How do I put my image on the top right corner of my web page? In HTML or CSS.

Technology news on Phys.org
Math10 said:
How do I put my image on the top right corner of my web page? In HTML or CSS.
Well, that depends on how you want the page to look around it. That is, do you want text to flow around the image or are you OK with the page being blank to the left of your image.

Take a look at this page and do a "view source code" from your browser:

http://www.hobbithouseinc.com/personal/woodpics/_wood_book_reviews/good_wood/Good_Wood_Handbook.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How do I place my image on the top right corner of my web page?

To place an image on the top right corner of your web page, you can use the CSS property "float:right" on the image element. This will position the image to the right of its parent element.

2. Can I use a specific image size for the top right corner placement?

Yes, you can use the "width" and "height" CSS properties to specify the size of the image. Keep in mind that the image size may affect its placement on the page, so you may need to adjust the CSS properties accordingly.

3. How can I ensure that the image stays in the top right corner even when the window is resized?

You can use the "position:fixed" CSS property on the image element to keep it in a fixed position on the page, regardless of window size changes. You may also need to adjust the "top" and "right" properties to fine-tune the placement.

4. Is there an alternative to using CSS to place the image on the top right corner?

Yes, you can also use the "align" attribute on the image tag and set it to "right". However, this is not recommended as it is considered outdated HTML and may not be supported by all browsers.

5. Can I place multiple images on the top right corner of my web page?

Yes, you can use the CSS property "float:right" on multiple image elements to place them in the top right corner. However, keep in mind that this may affect the layout of other elements on the page, so you may need to adjust their CSS properties as well.