How do I subscribe to individual subforums on my google reader?

• Thread starter elduderino
  • Start date
In summary, to subscribe to individual subforums on your Google Reader, click on the "Add a subscription" button and enter the URL of the subforum. You can also subscribe to multiple subforums at once by entering the URLs separated by commas. To manage your subscriptions, click on the "Subscriptions" tab and organize, rename, or unsubscribe from any subforums. However, Google Reader does not provide notifications for new posts in individual subforums, so you will need to manually check for updates. You can unsubscribe from individual subforums at any time by clicking on the "Subscriptions" tab, selecting the subforum, and clicking "Unsubscribe."
elduderino
I am trying to subscribe to individual sub-forums, for example,

Physics Forums > Science Education > Homework & Coursework Questions> Advanced Physics

But I am not able to do it. The reader just gives me the feeds of the entire website. Anyone has any clues what I could do, preferably in Google reader as I don't want to relocate all my feeds and bookmarks to a different location?

Physics news on Phys.org
At forum display level there is a little orange rss button on the right side of the top bar on the first post.

1. How do I subscribe to individual subforums on my Google Reader?

To subscribe to individual subforums on your Google Reader, first click on the "Add a subscription" button on the left side of your Google Reader. Then, enter the URL of the subforum you wish to subscribe to and click "Add." The subforum will now appear in your Google Reader.

2. Can I subscribe to multiple subforums at once on my Google Reader?

Yes, you can subscribe to multiple subforums at once on your Google Reader. To do so, simply click on the "Add a subscription" button and enter the URLs of each subforum you wish to subscribe to, separated by commas.

3. How do I manage my subscriptions to individual subforums on my Google Reader?

To manage your subscriptions to individual subforums on your Google Reader, click on the "Subscriptions" tab at the top of your Google Reader. From there, you can organize, rename, or unsubscribe from any subforums.

4. Will I receive notifications when there are new posts in the subforums I subscribe to on my Google Reader?

No, Google Reader does not provide notifications for new posts in individual subforums. You will need to manually check your Google Reader for updates on the subforums you have subscribed to.

5. Can I unsubscribe from individual subforums on my Google Reader?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from individual subforums on your Google Reader at any time. Simply click on the "Subscriptions" tab and click on the subforum you wish to unsubscribe from. Then, click on the "Unsubscribe" button to remove it from your Google Reader.