How many of you have not had a bf or gf?

• Thread starter peejake
  • Start date
In summary: Girls= whatever makes them feel good and look good. When you're out with a girl, just be yourself and don't try to be someone you're not. In summary, many people have wanted to date or be in a relationship but have not been successful. There are several reasons for this, but the most important thing is to be yourself and not try to be someone you're not.
peejake
hey guys,

I suddenly got a feeling that i should start a topic like this...I wanted to know in general how many of you guys and gals out there have wanted to but not managed to get yourselves a girlfriend or boyfriend at all... I am talking of people aged from 16 onwards...

Well i am an 18 year old dude still single and still have not found or met any girl that i could go out with...I hope there are some of you guys and gals out there who are in this situation...

Any comments? Help? Advice? Discussion...all welcome...

:!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!)

-Jake

Physics news on Phys.org
With all those smiley eyed faces, its no wonder.

Talk to pengwunio, I'm sure he knows your situation all too well.

There are LOADS of girls that i would love to date, but none of them like
me :frown: :cry:

cyrusabdollahi said:
With all those smiley eyed faces, its no wonder.

Talk to pengwunio, I'm sure he knows your situation all too well.

When i first read your reply, i wondered why i hadn't been insulted. Nice edit. Oops i almost wrote idiot. What a coincadence.

Pengwuino said:
When i first read your reply, i wondered why i hadn't been insulted. Nice edit. Oops i almost wrote idiot. What a coincadence.

Think, spell check, say.

Say that to yourself and commit it to memory.

What exactly is a coin-cadence? :rolleyes:

Did you take eng. 101 yet?

Last edited:
cyrusabdollahi said:
What exactly is a coin-cadence? :rolleyes:

Why, the march of a hundred units of currency, of course! :rofl:

Hear me now, believe me later...your life will be MUCH better without women. They are never satisfied and absolutely nothing you can do will change that.

On the other hand, if you are stuck in the middle of no-where and your fan belt is shot, their pantyhose makes a great replacement until you can get to a shop. If you are lucky, you may even wake up some morning and see the early light shine on her face and wonder what she even sees in you which requires a quick trip to the shower so you can cry...I mean clean up, and not get busted. Basically, women are puzzles that change their configuration if you attemp to solve them. If you ever tell a woman, "I love (this or that) about you", you can guarantee that you will never see it again. What's up with that?:confused:

Echo 6 Sierra said:
Hear me now, believe me later...your life will be MUCH better without women. They are never satisfied and absolutely nothing you can do will change that.

On the other hand, if you are stuck in the middle of no-where and your fan belt is shot, their pantyhose makes a great replacement until you can get to a shop. If you are lucky, you may even wake up some morning and see the early light shine on her face and wonder what she even sees in you which requires a quick trip to the shower so you can cry...I mean clean up, and not get busted. Basically, women are puzzles that change their configuration if you attemp to solve them. If you ever tell a woman, "I love (this or that) about you", you can guarantee that you will never see it again. What's up with that?:confused:
You don't carry a spare fan belt? What do you do - wait until the old one breaks before you replace it? If it hasn't actually broken yet, you could stuff it under the back seat or in the trunk for an emergency - it'll at least get you back to civilization.

I'm a virgin!o:)

BobG said:
You don't carry a spare fan belt? What do you do - wait until the old one breaks before you replace it? If it hasn't actually broken yet, you could stuff it under the back seat or in the trunk for an emergency - it'll at least get you back to civilization.
That would negate the probability of getting to see the woman wiggling out of her "stuff". I guess you could carry the spare fan belt and if the p-hose doesn't work "miraculously" discover it. o:) GOD I love women, especially when they are sleeping...but they eventually wake up.

Anyway, as far as advice goes, when you go to pick up your dates ALWAYS make sure and let them know that they look great because you may not realize just exactly how much time she put into looking THAT good.

Guys=jeans, shirt, shoes, maybe some deodorant.

Girls=shower with avacado, papaya, and boysenberry shampoo & conditioner, moisturizing body wash, maybe a facial scrub, shave legs, shape & paint finger & toenails, extra lotion in case the shower didn't get it, brush & floss teeth, style hair, make-up, choose jewelry, clothes, shoes, & purse, straighten house for when YOU come over for all of 30 seconds to pick her up, call girlfriends to tell them all about the planned date in case she has to ditch you for being a creep and needs a ride home.

Lisa! said:
That can be cured. :devil:

Danger said:
That can be cured. :devil:
hmmm... I don't think I'd stay long enough to see acure for my sickness. That's what force me stay single!:wink:

Yes, being Iranian is a disease...damn Iranians

cyrusabdollahi said:
Yes, being Iranian is a disease...damn Iranians
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have to agree with pengwuino on what he says about you for the first time in my life!:devil:

peejake said:
hey guys,

I suddenly got a feeling that i should start a topic like this...I wanted to know in general how many of you guys and gals out there have wanted to but not managed to get yourselves a girlfriend or boyfriend at all... I am talking of people aged from 16 onwards...

Well i am an 18 year old dude still single and still have not found or met any girl that i could go out with...I hope there are some of you guys and gals out there who are in this situation...

Any comments? Help? Advice? Discussion...all welcome...

:!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!)

-Jake

I can relate. I'm fat and ugly, so the outcome for me is pretty straight-forward.

Lisa! said:

Its good to hear that Lisa!:cool:

wolram said:
There are LOADS of girls that i would love to date, but none of them like
me :frown: :cry:

hey wolram,

I know i feel the same here, there are just so many out there but just no chance ever...i wonder i wonder...

:!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!)

peejake said:
hey wolram,

I know i feel the same here, there are just so many out there but just no chance ever...i wonder i wonder...

:!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!)

If you are a none hairy female biped, that can indulge a skatter brained optomist,who is mad on mechanical two wheeled motivation, Oh forget it i have no chance :cry:

wolram said:
If you are a none hairy female biped, that can indulge a skatter brained optomist,who is mad on mechanical two wheeled motivation, Oh forget it i have no chance :cry:

Could you put that into English for me please...:rofl:

I turn 19 next month =\

peejake said:

Oh ok i get it...im pretty sure there would many out there who would be interested in you...Especially those women who work in the same line as you...:rolleyes:

Sisyphus said:
I turn 19 next month =\

I turn 19 this october...So does this mean that you are single right now...? Tell me about it...Women and me never seem to get along that well...:cry:

peejake said:

Well often times i go out wearing odd socks, but i am sure i have a maching pair some where, my ability to fix machines is legendary (to a very small group) and my eyes are on 360 pivots when a female is near, and my ambition is to get my 1960s bike to do the ton

well when I am near women i get nervous, confused, frustrated. I call it a female breakdown...I forget everything and get too conscious about myself...I start sweating, she starts glowing due to my behaviour...

Stop it already...:bugeye:

peejake said:
well when I am near women i get nervous, confused, frustrated. I call it a female breakdown...I forget everything and get too conscious about myself...I start sweating, she starts glowing due to my behaviour...

Stop it already...:bugeye:

Try rubbing castrol R on your chest, it used to work in the 60s, what (is) wrong withn women theese days.

peejake said:
hey guys,
Well i am an 18 year old dude still single and still have not found or met any girl that i could go out with...

Why do you need a girl friend?

heartless said:

Der, 18 to 80 if one can still select drive.

I don't understand the fascination with getting a girlfriend.

It's one thing to meet a nice girl and want her to be your girlfriend...

But to simply want a girlfriend??

I know cyrus has had a few boyfriends in the past, maybe you can talk to cyrus about your problems.

Last edited:
Hurkyl said:

Oh, plug and socket , have you no current Hurkle.

Pengwuino said:
I know cyrus has had a few boyfriends in the past, maybe you can talk to cyrus about our problems.

Nah, he is ambiguous.

wolram said:
Der, 18 to 80 if one can still select drive.

Wol, please talk in simple language to me, my mind can't handle any professional responses. I don't quite understand this, sorry. :

heartless said:

why do u think people fall in love get married and start a family...Dont they just want that someone special in their life...Don't they just want to find love; fall in love with someone no matter how hard it is...:grumpy:

Hurkyl said:

Oh common...where has all the fire gone...

:!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!)

peejake said:
why do u think people fall in love get married and start a family...Dont they just want that someone special in their life...Don't they just want to find love; fall in love with someone no matter how hard it is...:grumpy:

No. Part of the people do it, because the other part of the people are already doing it or have done it. They heavily want to find their love, because their friends already found a girlfriend or even a wife. Love in today's world is rather driven by a stereotype. Effect of this are all the divorces we have. Most of the people want girlfriends because that's the custom to have one, and have a desire for sex though sex isn't something bad, it gives pleasure. That's what people are looking for, pleasure. Of course this kind of pleasure is just an illusion which sooner or later passes away in most of the people. Your girlfriend would please you for couple of months, or years and then begin to bore you as her being aside you wouldn't give anymore pleasure. If you want to find someone do it, by being yourself and don't follow your friends. Talk with girls that you like, and that should do it.
If you want to find someone special in yourlife, open your eyes and find yourself.
//
also, you want to find your love or rather you demand somebody to fall in love with you. You demand somebody to love you. Why start with somebody else? Start with yourself. Is there a girl you can say, you love? If yes, go for her :)

Last edited: