How to calculate the Resistor Values for an op amp circuit

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
epcole
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
282e2ao.jpg


I need help calculating the R values for this circuit from the following article:

AN HIGH RESOLUTION RESISTIVE PROBE FOR NONLINEAR ANALYSIS OF TWO-PHASE FLOWS
L. Cantelli, A. Fichera, A. Pagano


This is only a section of the circuit, there is more but I'm only interested in this part of it. I want to rectify a sinusoid and also to maintain a gain of 1. Has anyone come across something like this? There is an instrumentation amplifier before this but I'm not dealing with that in my project.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
epcole said:
I want to rectify a sinusoid and also to maintain a gain of 1.
You want to full-wave rectify it, or half-wave rectify it?