How to find data on Earth, planets, motions

In summary, there are various sources for finding data on Earth's climate, including government agencies, academic institutions, and online databases. Similarly, data on planetary orbits can be found through NASA's Planetary Data System, as well as through academic institutions and online databases. Data on the motions of stars can be accessed through astronomical observatories, and there are also several databases available for data on Earth's tectonic movements. Finally, data on the magnetic field of other planets can be found through NASA's Planetary Data System, as well as through academic institutions and online databases.
giann_tee
I am studying the problem of ice ages and I wonder how do I find, in what form the most modern, "official" data about motion of Earth through space? Presumably this includes data about whole solar system for calculating perturbations.

As I understand that set of data should give all different periods such as variation in eccentricity and others.

Astronomy news on Phys.org

1. How can I find data on Earth's climate?

There are several sources for Earth's climate data, including government agencies such as NASA and NOAA, academic institutions, and scientific organizations. You can also find data through online databases and research journals.

2. Where can I find data on planetary orbits?

Data on planetary orbits can be found through NASA's Planetary Data System, which contains information from past and current missions. You can also find data from academic institutions and scientific organizations, as well as through online databases and research journals.

3. How do I access data on the motions of stars?

Data on the motions of stars can be found through astronomical observatories, such as the European Southern Observatory and the Hubble Space Telescope. You can also find data through online databases and research journals.

4. Is there a database for data on Earth's tectonic movements?

Yes, there are several databases available for data on Earth's tectonic movements. Some examples include the Global Earthquake Model, the USGS Earthquake Database, and the Global Plate Boundaries Database.

5. How can I find data on the magnetic field of other planets?

Data on the magnetic field of other planets can be found through NASA's Planetary Data System, as well as through academic institutions and scientific organizations. You can also find data through online databases and research journals.