How would physics change if Planet 9 were a primordial black hole?

Maximum7
TL;DR Summary
I am speculating on how an accessible black hole could be used for physics
I watch John Michael Godier on YouTube. He is a futurist and makes fantastic videos where he speculates on many things. Todays video was about primordial black holes and he speculated about Planet 9 not being visible because it may actually be a black hole born in the dawn of the universe. He admits it’s a long shot but also said that if we did have an accessible black hole that we could turn it into to a lab to test physics we currently can’t do right now.

He maddeningly did not give an example and the video ended. What kinda of science experiments could be done with a black hole?

Physics news on Phys.org
How useful would be an undetectable object that probably doesn't exist but in any event we can't get to? That's a toughie.

Maximum7 said:
TL;DR Summary: I am speculating on how an accessible black hole could be used for physics

He admits it’s a long shot
So it's idle speculation and hardly worth our time to discuss. We normally require some evidence .

That said ...
sophiecentaur said:
So it's idle speculation and hardly worth our time to discuss. We normally require some evidence .
... and given the fact that youtube isn't a source of reference we mean by evidence,
this thread is closed.