I just wanted to say i retire from physics investigation

In summary, the conversation discussed various ideas and opinions about energy, including the concept of a giantic powerball that could be used to generate electricity from the Earth's rotation. The conversation also touched on the topic of intelligence and insults towards others.
luciferus777
my objective was to achieve free energy and reactionless propulsion to heal the world and colonize other planets to ensure the future of the human race

after 5 years research i get to the conclusion that things like the water engine are very real and working but they are kept secret by the oil companies and the stablishment

besides now i understand the problem of humanity is not energy but evilness and i can not help there

besides i don't want to become a knowitall like most people here talking about quarks, and singularities pretending to be intelligent by talking about things that nobody will discuss because nobody understands

myself i think that most people here is quite stupid since they don't realize that a giantic powerball with the vertical axe displaced from the Earth's axe 45º and fixed to the ground will trasform the Earth rotation into rotation of the powerball that could be used to generate electricity

i can't believe I am more intelligent than most people here by perfectly seeing that the Earth's rotation would move the giantic powerball just as an athlete would do

i just wanted to say that thanks to you now i dislike scientifics as much as i dislike priests, both with the absolute and undiscussed truth
and braking the human development

Physics news on Phys.org
Why not just wait until the oil runs out? You'll be the new mesiah of the post-apocalypse.

Well congratulation on a very unique first post!

And from your self loathing rant I too can't believe that your more intelligent than "most people here" since your grammar is diabolical!

A word of advice, nobody cares about your ignorante opinions!

then explain why my powerball idea won't work instead of insulting

im not only more intelligent than you but also better person

1. You can't get energy from nothing.

2. QED

Blasphemers!

luciferus777 said:
i can't believe I am more intelligent than most people here

Something none of us believe, I assure you.

an athlete rotates the powerball forming a cone with the axe, the energy comes from the athlete

the Earth rotates the giantic powerball forming identical cone, the energy comes from Earth's momentum

if you are unable to see it make a drawing

A trolling we will go. A trolling we will go...

Maybe u shdnt give up ur investigation now... Well but instead of investigation, do some research.

Sense you were last here {calling us all stupid} have you done any research? Did you make working models? Study the dynamics of energy? Submit written papers for evaluation? Learn to take advice?

If you recall the last few times you came here, this is what most people suggested you do.
A million people have ideas, but you still half to do the work..and I mean WORK.
You should knock the chip off your shoulder and get busy.

aviator is back!

Ahh, I'd forgotten all about aviator.

It would seem his time away has not been spent learning about physics. Oh well!

A trolling we will go, a trolling we will go...! Good song Fred!

inha said:
aviator is back!
Ja, it seems so, or a clone perhaps. :rofl:

If it's not aviator, perhaps it's one of his colleagues who works in the same evil underground lair, developing evil underground technology with which they will certainly take over the world. Anyone else scared?

Lucifer, if you're trying to edge around the Forum guidelines by attempting to coax a physical discussion of your crankish ideas on GD...it ain't working.

And you have the gall to tell someone to not insult you, AFTER you create a thread which pointedly refers to most members here as "stupid" pretenders ?

Boy, it's really hot around here. Has anyone tried any interesting flavors of ice-cream lately ?

If it's not aviator, perhaps it's one of his colleagues who works in the same evil underground lair, developing evil underground technology with which they will certainly take over the world. Anyone else scared?

But they have to work in a secret underground lair, else the oil companies and agents from the global science conspiricy get their hands on his 'research' and burn it.

matthyaouw said:
But they have to work in a secret underground lair, else the oil companies and agents from the global science conspiricy get their hands on his 'research' and burn it.

Yeah, in case they want to use his idea to provide clean energy to the entire world, without having to worry about securing their own future, or that of the environment.

Wonder where this secret baddy base is anyway? I reckon it's in Cleethorpes.

I like soap. Soap is good.

Smurf said:
I like soap. Soap is good.
Good ? For what ?

duh, eating.

I ate soap once. I thought it was chocolate. It was my birthday. Couldn't get rid of the taste for the entire day.

brewnog said:
Wonder where this secret baddy base is anyway? I reckon it's in Cleethorpes.

Nich thinking. If I were an oil company, or a member of the international science conspiricy [shifty eyed look] I'd never think to look there. Come to think about it, the guy's invention sounds remarkably like one of the rides at the Pleasure Beach. My god man, I think you've got it!

No No No, you're both wrong!

It's here.

brewnog said:

Q: Does evil underground tech work above ground? if no them I`m not scared

A trolling we will go. A trolling we will go...

Hay this is catchy

they don't realize that a giantic powerball with the vertical axe
Dwarven battle axe, or an ordinary hatchet?

displaced from the Earth's axe 45º
Hey! I thought we buried that axe!

1. What led you to retire from physics investigation?

After many years of conducting research and experiments in the field of physics, I have decided to retire in order to pursue other interests and spend more time with my family.

2. How will your retirement impact the scientific community?

While I may no longer be actively conducting research, I will continue to share my knowledge and insights with the scientific community through publications and mentorship opportunities.

3. Do you have any regrets about retiring from physics investigation?

While I will miss the excitement and challenges of conducting experiments, I am at peace with my decision and am looking forward to new experiences and opportunities that retirement will bring.

4. What advice do you have for young scientists just starting their careers?

My advice would be to never stop learning and exploring, and to always be open to new ideas and perspectives. Don't be afraid to take risks and think outside the box in your research.

5. What do you see as the future of physics research?

The future of physics research is bright and exciting, with advancements in technology and new discoveries constantly pushing the boundaries of our understanding of the universe. I have no doubt that young scientists will continue to make groundbreaking contributions in this field.