It's True You Know: A Guide to Life

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of a fight between Moonbear and MIH. Moonbear is the favorite to win, but there is still a chance for Smurf to win.
Smurf said:
Abracadabra

It Lives! It Lives!
Isn't your creator supposed to be saying that? :tongue:

Physics news on Phys.org
"It's alive !" i think it's the right quotation. :tongue2:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
"It's alive !" i think it's the right quotation. :tongue2:
That would depend upon which of the endless treatments you're citing.

Danger said:
Isn't your creator supposed to be saying that? :tongue:
I am my own creator, I am omnipotent, I am God. The Creator.

What type of asses do you prefer to kick, Smurf?
Bubble-butts?

arildno said:
What type of asses do you prefer to kick, Smurf?
Bubble-butts?
hmmm.. I believe that Smurf carefully calculates a butt-to-shoe-size ratio before any said ass-kicking takes place. Bubble-butts might be in the realm of advanced ass-kicking (ass-kicking III) and I am not sure he has mastered the fundamental techniques that would prepare him for this.

Math Is Hard said:
Bubble-butts might be in the realm of advanced ass-kicking (ass-kicking III)
Not like he could actually kick any ass at all, but he does have that fascination with J. Lo... :bugeye:

Math Is Hard said:
hmmm.. I believe that Smurf carefully calculates a butt-to-shoe-size ratio before any said ass-kicking takes place. Bubble-butts might be in the realm of advanced ass-kicking (ass-kicking III) and I am not sure he has mastered the fundamental techniques that would prepare him for this.
:rofl: So true. With a bubble butt one must start the kick a little further away, and then be prepared for the kick back (propulsion, thrust, resistance -- in that every action has an equal and opposite reaction).

SOS2008 said:
be prepared for the kick back (propulsion, thrust, resistance -- in that every action has an equal and opposite reaction).
Or he could just get his foot stuck and be dragged to death. (Is it considered 'double-dragged' if you're in drag when you get dragged?)

Danger said:
Or he could just get his foot stuck and be dragged to death. (Is it considered 'double-dragged' if you're in drag when you get dragged?)
That would just..be...a real drag! :biggrin:

SOS2008 said:
That would just..be...a real drag! :biggrin:
Nawww... a real drag would be a transsexual. Smurf just wears the clothes.

Danger said:
Actually, he will be quadruple-dragged, since he also experiences pressure drag (also known as form drag) and viscous drag* from the surrounding air.

*This is, of course, related to the skin drag coefficient

Last edited:
arildno said:
Actually, he will be quadruple-dragged, since he also experiences pressure drag (also known as form drag) and viscous drag* from the surrounding air.
Thank you for pointing that out. The immensity of my error would have thrown off any future calculations. :redface: You have saved us a lot of work.

Danger said:
Thank you for pointing that out. The immensity of my error would have thrown off any future calculations. :redface: You have saved us a lot of work.
Glad to be of assistance. :smile:

arildno said:
Glad to be of assistance. :smile:
If you really want to be of assistance, grab hold of the other end of this here sheep for me. She's a feisty one.

The problem with kicking some asses is that it's hard to know where to start and if you want to be thorough, impossible to know when you're done. :biggrin:

And also, if you don't make a thourough check in advance, the ass might be so hard that your foot will hurt afterwards. Flabby asses are of course, more fun to kick, as well as risk-free.
Being the butt fiend he is, I'm sure Smurf does a close examination of the ass before he kicks it.