Is Kicking Flabby Asses Really Risk-Free?

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of a fight between Moonbear and MIH. Moonbear is the favorite to win, but there is still a chance for Smurf to win.
matthyaouw said:
Is the item of 'clothing' supposed to be like that, or do you suppose he's just been given the wedgie to end all wedgies?

edit- D'oh. Replied before I read this page. Someone already beat me to it :(

He might get the bends if he releases the pressure too quickly. The rapid release of nitrous oxide in his genital region could cause permanent injury. Don't worry, he'll be back to normal in a few weeks. If any guy that wears a speedo can be considered normal, that is.

P.S. Was my mom the only one who said "It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye."

Physics news on Phys.org
Huckleberry said:
P.S. Was my mom the only one who said "It's all fun and games 'till someone loses an eye."
No. I believe that particular Linda Lovelace quote is hung on the wall at the clinic.

You would think a man would only need the suspender-style speedo when extra support is needed. :bugeye: I wonder what Smurf decided to wear for graduation? He wasn't anywhere near a beach was he?

Danger said:
No. I believe that particular Linda Lovelace quote is hung on the wall at the clinic.
But I highly doubt they had this situation in mind.

*Huck googles Linda Lovelace* *And google some more* :rolleyes:
Or you could be completely right!

Huckleberry said:
Now that is an atomic wedgie if I've ever seen one!
I never would have imagined that, regardless of how you described it. After seeing it I'm still not sure that I believe it. I'm not sure what's worse, that some guy actually wore it, or that someone actually made it. That's nuts.

I'm still in shock. That is what it looks like, isn't it? Someone saw this dweeb walking around in a speedo and ran up from behind, and before you know it... I think they were trying to loop it over his ears or head, but it probably snapped back to his shoulders.

Or maybe his church needed another soprano in the choir. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Or maybe his church needed another soprano in the choir.
I wonder what church that would be?
He could be this guy! Captured by speedo wearing mountainbikers, Hal's foot suddenly slips off the pedal. Oops
I Was a Prisoner of the Mudpeople

It could have been the Fly-Fishians that got me. Or the Marathon Men. Or even the dread Golf-oids. But the fiendish Congregation of Dirtheads had already claimed my soul. From the cults of outdoor obsession, a survivor's tale.
By Hal Espen

Huckleberry said:
*Huck googles Linda Lovelace* *And google some more* :rolleyes:
I can't believe that any male in North America would need to Google Linda Lovelace. Want to, yes, but need to? And a bloody sailor at that?! Has your Navy gone back to putting saltpeter in your rum rations?

Math Is Hard said:
That thing would be great for sling-shotting water balloons!

:smile: Best suggestion yet! :biggrin:

It must be a speedo for prudes who don't want their nipples to show.

Moonbear said:
:smile: Best suggestion yet! :biggrin:

It must be a speedo for prudes who don't want their nipples to show.
Do you have one like that? I think that I'd quite like it on a woman, especially one of your... stature. Send pictures, please. :devil:

Danger said:
I can't believe that any male in North America would need to Google Linda Lovelace. Want to, yes, but need to? And a bloody sailor at that?! Has your Navy gone back to putting saltpeter in your rum rations?
What can I say? I had a deprived childhood. Never had any rum rations No alcohol allowed for enlisted men onboard the ship. No women either. No salty peter.

Seems the saltpeter thing is a myth. Those Navy mashed potatoes sure do taste funny though. I think they use powdered potato stuff. The eggs aren't real either. Its a runny goup that comes in a 2 liter cardboard carton.
Saltpeter has a long history of medical use. It and other nitrates were employed by doctors during the 18th century to treat such varied problems as asthma, sore throats, and arthritis. Not that it was used wisely for these purposes, however -- physicians were far less knowledgeable in those days, and potassium nitrate's hazards were not understood as well as they are now. Saltpeter can be toxic in large quantities. It can cause anemia, methemoglobinemia (a blood disorder), headache, stomach upset, dizziness, kidney damage, and can raise one's blood pressure to a dangerous level. It is thus strongly recommended against, and no one in his right mind would dose himself or anyone else with it.

Given that saltpeter doesn't suppress sexual urges and is dangerous to use, the Army lacks any reason to administer it to those within its ranks. Yet those two facts will probably do little to dissuade those who are certain the coffee continues to taste funny.
Something that would block the production of nitrous oxide in the body would prevent erections. I don't know what other effects that would have. Don't want to find out either.

SOS2008 said:
This gives the word "cleavage" quite a new meaning, I suppose..
For some reason, I suspect that the man and the woman only have a platonic relationship (not that there is anything wrong with that, of course)

Last edited:
arildno said:
This gives the word "cleavage" quite a new meaning, I suppose..
Yeah it's gone from, "hubba hubba" to "Just shoot me now. I've seen way too much."

The woman must be blind. Notice the dark glasses and how she is holding on to him for support in the sand. Poor woman thinks he's wearing a three piece suit (happened across the straps and figures they must be suspenders. How could she know otherwise?) :frown:

SOS2008 said:
I hope this works:

http://img253.echo.cx/my.php?image=untitled1se.png

Uh yeh, something like that. :smile: Keeping in mind this is a thong (the back view is not included due to the PG-13 standards on PF).

uhhh.. evil, evil! my eyes! the goggles do notin`!

I've got another theory on why the woman is with ol' water balloon boy: Perhaps he is like "The Naked Cowboy," that guy that walks around Times Square in NY wearing nothing but a guitar and a pair of jockey shorts , women stand next to him and get their picture taken all the time. They don't know him, they wouldn't be friends with him, they certainly wouldn't date him, but they stand next to him for photos all the time.

http://nakedcowboy.myphotoalbum.com/gallery/albums/you/NY_with_aneaya_016.jpg

Hey Evo, I found his cell phone # ( 1-917-270-6901 ). His name is Robert John Burck. If you call him right now you might find him in his 'morning cowboy' mode :smile:

Last edited:
And grab his butt!

cronxeh said:
Hey Evo, I found his cell phone # ( 1-917-270-6901 ). His name is Robert John Burck. If you call him right now you might find him in his 'morning cowboy' mode :smile:
I think he'll be too tired after having chased stallions through the night to answer.
Just my guess.

arildno said:
I think he'll be too tired after having chased stallions through the night to answer.
Just my guess.
Do you mean stallions or bucking froncos?

Oops, of course I mean broncos. :blushing:

I think I should use him as my citing source for statistics on merkins and beavers..

cronxeh said:
Ewwwww. EWWWWWW.

"EWWW" huh?

Naked just told me he had a call on another line

I see how it is, Evo

I wonder if he's from Texas?

Born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Got BS in Political Science from University of Cincinnati in 1995.

cronxeh said:
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio. Got BS in Political Science from University of Cincinnati in 1995.
Wha? He's no cowboy! What a rip-off!

Math Is Hard said:
Wha? He's no cowboy! What a rip-off!
Well, if you want to get technical about it, he ain't naked either. :biggrin:

(Thank God for that!)

rofl its all an image.. he does this for money

cronxeh said:
rofl its all an image.. he does this for money
And endorsements. he did a Yahoo ad. (I think it was Yahoo. He did a radio ad for some company. He sang on it.)

Yup. Just googled it. It was Yahoo.

Artman said:
And endorsements. he did a Yahoo ad. (I think it was Yahoo. He did a radio ad for some company. He sang on it.)
You know just way too much about this dude. Is there something you want to tell us?

cronxeh said:

I knew there was a reason I was still single living here.

Danger said:
You know just way too much about this dude. Is there something you want to tell us?
I was going to ask cronxeh that same question. he knew the guys name and where he went to school and his cell phone number...oh my gosh...you don't think? No...it couldn't... :rolleyes:

Cronxeh is the naked Cowboy!
:bugeye:

Artman said:
Cronxeh is the naked Cowboy!
:bugeye:
Oh thanks... now I'm going to have to wash my mouse out with soap for talking to him.

If he didn't tell you, imagine what would've happened to your hand

Danger said:
Oh thanks... now I'm going to have to wash my mouse out with soap for talking to him.
You haven't been?

Artman said:
You haven't been?
It's a one-button mouse, remember? There's a bit of laxity built into the system.

Abracadabra

It Lives! It Lives!