News If Bush knowingly lied about WMDs, should he go to jail?

If he lied, should Bush do time?

  • Go directly to jail.

    Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Only ruined and disgraced

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Other. Please explain

    Votes: 2 12.5%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .

kat

12
0
Originally posted by schwarzchildradius
G:
Nobody died because of Clinton's fillandering and subversion. Lots of guys died from Bush's lies. You think Bush is morally superior? I don't.
I'm not sure what the relevence of bringing up Clinton is in this, but do you know who said this:

"outlaw nations and an unholy axis of terrorists, drug traffickers and organized international criminals."

and this

"We have to defend our future from these predators of the 21st century they will be all the more lethal if we allow them to build arsenals of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them There is no more clear example of this threat than Saddam Hussein's Iraq." ????
 

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,093
174
Originally posted by kat
I'm not sure what the relevence of bringing up Clinton is in this, but do you know who said this:

"outlaw nations and an unholy axis of terrorists, drug traffickers and organized international criminals."

and this

"We have to defend our future from these predators of the 21st century they will be all the more lethal if we allow them to build arsenals of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them There is no more clear example of this threat than Saddam Hussein's Iraq." ????
Clinton?
 

russ_watters

Mentor
18,992
5,145
Originally posted by schwarzchildradius
G:
Nobody died because of Clinton's fillandering and subversion. Lots of guys died from Bush's lies. You think Bush is morally superior? I don't.
As someone pointed out in another thread, if you pick your spin carefully enough, you can get people to say that Hitler is morally superior to Churchill and Roosevelt. There is more to both of them than those two statements.

I've said on several occasions, that Clinton's fillandering was merely a symptom of a more systemic problem: Clinton was unfit as a leader.
 
17
0
G:
Nobody died because of Clinton's fillandering and subversion. Lots of guys died from Bush's lies. You think Bush is morally superior? I don't.
Well perhaps in this country no but outside this country? Yes. Schwartz or anyone else for that matter, have you thought of all the people that died at the hand of Saddam, Osama bin laden, and the various tyrants currently in power? Sure Clinton did nothing but perhaps if he DID do something, he could have saved many lives outside of the US. And, although it is sad to say this, I think it may have taken the war (on terror and saddam) to show people that we are paying attention and that we do care, despite what they think.
 

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,093
174
Originally posted by russ_watters
Clinton was unfit as a leader.
In spite of the fact that I did not support impeachment, you may be surprised to know that I agree. Too bad really. I think he had the potential to do great things.
 

Zero

Originally posted by russ_watters


I've said on several occasions, that Clinton's fillandering was merely a symptom of a more systemic problem: Clinton was unfit as a leader.
Would you care to explain how this relates to Bush on any level, even if it were true?
 
17
0
He was responding to Schwartz. Look back a few posts, schwartz said


Nobody died because of Clinton's fillandering and subversion. Lots of guys died from Bush's lies. You think Bush is morally superior? I don't.
So we've been responding. hope i helped.
 

Zero

Originally posted by Shadow
He was responding to Schwartz. Look back a few posts, schwartz said




So we've been responding. hope i helped.
Thanks alot...you just got this thread locked.

Have a nice day.
 

Related Threads for: If Bush knowingly lied about WMDs, should he go to jail?

Replies
30
Views
3K
Replies
3
Views
1K
Replies
14
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
13
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
21
Views
3K
  • Last Post
2
Replies
37
Views
4K
  • Poll
  • Last Post
5
Replies
100
Views
10K
  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
2K

Hot Threads

Top