Richard87
- 31
- 0
If sleep were not required, but just optional (you didn't get tired), would you ever sleep? I can say that I'd sleep much less often, if ever.
Phyisab**** said:What would sleep be like if it weren't required?
micromass said:Of course I would sleep! Sleeping is cool
The real hard question is: "if being awake were not required, would you ever not-sleep?"![]()
That was the premise of The Matrix. I expect that if sleep were not required then it would be illegal.micromass said:Of course I would sleep! Sleeping is cool
The real hard question is: "if being awake were not required, would you ever not-sleep?"![]()
hemeliscus said:right, right... it will be more productive for us if we can be awake all the time..
Evo said:I'd sleep just for the dreams.
Richard87 said:If sleep were not required, but just optional (you didn't get tired), would you ever sleep? I can say that I'd sleep much less often, if ever.
lurky said:I think this might be a better way to pose the question:
If you could suddenly undergo some procedure that would utterly and completely remove your need for sleep, would you do it?
My answer: Absolutely.
aruna said:Would we still dream without sleep?
Richard87 said:If sleep were not required, but just optional (you didn't get tired), would you ever sleep? I can say that I'd sleep much less often, if ever.