What Can a Chemical Teacher from Hangzhou Teach Us About Food Additives?

• Thread starter foodabc
  • Start date
In summary, a chemical teacher from Hangzhou has taught us about the dangers of food additives and the importance of being aware of what we consume. Through various experiments and research, they have highlighted the negative effects of additives on our health and the environment. They have also emphasized the need for stricter regulations and proper labeling of additives in food products. Additionally, the teacher has shared ways to identify and avoid harmful additives, promoting a more natural and wholesome approach to food. Overall, their teachings serve as a reminder to be mindful of what we put into our bodies and the impact it has on our well-being.
foodabc
my name is jack from Hangzhou, China. I'm a chemical teacher and know some details of food additives, such as preservatives, sweeteners, acidulents, thickeners and so on.

I would like to answer some questions if somebody ask such questions in the forum.

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
foodabc said:
my name is jack from Hangzhou, China. I'm a chemical teacher and know some details of food additives, such as preservatives, sweeteners, acidulents, thickeners and so on.

I would like to answer some questions if somebody ask such questions in the forum.

Thanks
Welcome to the PF, Jack. :smile:

We have a chemistry forum where your help is certainly appreciated. Also, we have a Homework Help, Chemistry forum where you can help students with their schoolwork questions. The schoolwork forums have different rules, though, so please be sure to read through the Homework Help rules (see INFO at the top of the page). Mainly, we can't do the students' work for them, but we can provide hints and find mistakes in their work.