Interview With A Nuclear Engineer

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 4K views
Wedge1p
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am a high school sophomore, and a year-long project for my engineering class involves a series of five or six interview questions with a nuclear engineer. I don't know if this is in the right category, but please reply if you can help. The file is attached to prove my point.
 
Attachments
Physics news on Phys.org
Wedge1p said:
I am a high school sophomore, and a year-long project for my engineering class involves a series of five or six interview questions with a nuclear engineer. I don't know if this is in the right category, but please reply if you can help. The file is attached to prove my point.

Welcome to the PF.

Sorry, but for privacy and anti-phishing reasons, we no longer allow interview threads here on the PF.

Thread locked.