Trick-or-Treaters: Knock, Knock, Knock!

• Thread starter Moonbear
  • Start date
In summary, Recon and her niece fly into the US on Halloween to meet Tom, who is not answering the door. They are forced to take the RV up the stairs to get to him, where they drink Green Apple Martinis and plan to spend the night in Greenwich Village.
Moonbear said:
I think we found Franz when we meant to rescue Enigma! We must have been pretty plastered to have not noticed the difference!

MIH, now I'm worried that your mystery quarter-playing partner could be this guy Tsu found outside the RV!
:eek: :bugeye:

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh yeah, I remember the guy now. He's the delusional one that came up to us babbling about demons..
Moses said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: YOU LOSERS MISSED UP MY NIGHT :cry: :cry: :cry:
NO way for kandy or sweetie thingys, get the heck out of here.. :grumpy: :mad: :grumpy: :mad: :grumpy: :mad: :mad:
Before i count to 10: if i catch one demon on my "visual field" we will eat it tonight...and took his sock out..me and the four super models. Ask engima how peotic is the socks thingy was...

BTW: I am tom :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
Good thing we saved Enigma from those supermodels. They look quite a bit different in daylight. I woke up next to one of them on my lawn.
http://www.digitalstoryteller.com/YITL/Lara%20Hartley/images/0709Olderdancer.JPG
Here she is kicking me to wake me up for work this morning ...
Ow! Why u gots to be so MEAN, supermodel? :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
p.s. 'bout time you showed up, Boulderhead. We were looking all over for you on the trip up to New York!

Two minutes! Two lousy minutes! I missed the RV to the greatest party crash of the year by two minutes! :cry:

So I started out for Tsunami's place, dressed in my halloween costume, and let me tell you, you haven't lived until you've been a guy trying to hitchhike in a french maid's outfit. :yuck: Oh, I had plenty of offers for rides, but NOT FREE RIDES! :yuck: It took forever to walk there.

I finally arrive at Tsu's and see this guy dressed in a ghoul (sp?) suit sitting out front. He offers me some gross looking ice covered green things that look like frozen brocolli! :yuck: I try one and sure enough IT IS FROZEN BROCOLLI :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

After I spit out the brocolli, I managed to ask where the RV was and he said, "It left two minutes ago. Want another piece of brocolli?" With that I screamed and ran for my life. Let me tell you, it is hard to run in a French maid's outfit. I broke my heal and had to limp home. About halfway home this convertible full of supermodels and some guy with bare feet and wings comes wizzing by, (and let me tell you the Marylin Monroe effect on that skirt could not have been a pretty sight!). The car nearly hit me forcing me to jump into a ditch.

Some party! :yuck: :frown: I ruined my best French maid's outfit!

Awwww.. crud! We forgot Artman!

oh well, at least there was someone around to keep poor Ivan company! :smile:

But no worries, Artman, you're coming with us to Tom's Birthday/Christmas party. You can wear the French maid (or is it "Freedom maid?" :wink: ) outfit again. I am sure no one will mind. Heck, maybe we'll get you to jump out of Tom's birthday cake!

Artman said:
Two minutes! Two lousy minutes! I missed the RV to the greatest party crash of the year by two minutes! :cry:

So I started out for Tsunami's place, dressed in my halloween costume, and let me tell you, you haven't lived until you've been a guy trying to hitchhike in a french maid's outfit. :yuck: Oh, I had plenty of offers for rides, but NOT FREE RIDES! :yuck: It took forever to walk there.

I finally arrive at Tsu's and see this guy dressed in a ghoul (sp?) suit sitting out front. He offers me some gross looking ice covered green things that look like frozen brocolli! :yuck: I try one and sure enough IT IS FROZEN BROCOLLI :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

After I spit out the brocolli, I managed to ask where the RV was and he said, "It left two minutes ago. Want another piece of brocolli?" With that I screamed and ran for my life. Let me tell you, it is hard to run in a French maid's outfit. I broke my heal and had to limp home. About halfway home this convertible full of supermodels and some guy with bare feet and wings comes wizzing by, (and let me tell you the Marylin Monroe effect on that skirt could not have been a pretty sight!). The car nearly hit me forcing me to jump into a ditch.

Some party! :yuck: :frown: I ruined my best French maid's outfit!
WOOHOO! Artman in a French Maid's outfit! I would PAY to see that! :tongue2:

Artman, I will buy you a new pair of heels. :biggrin:

Yes, we will have another RV heading to Tom's for Christmas and you will be coming with us!

we need to talk to Ivan about the frozen brocolli, you don't even want to know what he puts in kid's stockings at Christmas. :bugeye:

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
oh well, at least there was someone around to keep poor Ivan company! :smile:

But no worries, Artman, you're coming with us to Tom's Birthday/Christmas party. You can wear the French maid (or is it "Freedom maid?" :wink: ) outfit again. I am sure no one will mind. Heck, maybe we'll get you to jump out of Tom's birthday cake!
Yeah! Going to Tom's in my freedom maid's costume to hobnob with all his musician friends! But wouldn't the Freedom maid outfit be just a little weird at Christmas? It would probably embarrass Tom in front of all of his cool friends.

Evo said:
WOOHOO! Artman in a French Maid's outfit! I would PAY to see that!
How much we talking? (I can be bought.) :wink: :smile:

Evo said:
Artman, I will buy you a new pair of heels.
Are you trying to ply me with offers of new shoes? : :biggrin: I have to warn you that black leather slingback high heal pumps are hard to find in a USA men's size 10.5.

Evo said:
we need to talk to Ivan about the frozen brocolli, you don't even want to know what he puts in kid's stockings at Christmas.
Can I catch the RV at your house Evo? Ivan scares me.

Artman said:
Freedom maid outfit
:grumpy:
Announcement : for the next RV I am willing to provide real freedom kisses to anyone having an account on PF :tongue2:

Artman said:
Yeah! Going to Tom's in my freedom maid's costume to hobnob with all his musician friends! But wouldn't the Freedom maid outfit be just a little weird at Christmas? It would probably embarrass Tom in front of all of his cool friends.

Yeah, that just wouldn't be right for Christmas. You'll have to get a red velvet skirt with fur trim, and bells on your shoes. :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Yeah, that just wouldn't be right for Christmas. You'll have to get a red velvet skirt with fur trim, and bells on your shoes. :rofl:
Just skirt and shoes? No mention of a top. : I'm not that kind of a guy. (Okay, so maybe I am that kind of guy, but it would be way too cold in December for a topless outfit.)

Actually, I am planning to wear a black tux with a white shirt, red tie and matching red cumberbun. (Possibly with bells on my shoes to embarrass Tom in front of his cool friends.) :biggrin:

humanino said:
Announcement : for the next RV I am willing to provide real freedom kisses to anyone having an account on PF :tongue2:
woohoo! we'll need to start out early if we are going to swing by Paris and pick up Humanino... but maybe we can stop at Fauchon for some chocolate.
(We need to get Tom a birthday gift, anyway).

Artman, I am sure you'll look great in your tux. Maybe we should all go formal?

Math Is Hard said:
woohoo! we'll need to start out early if we are going to swing by Paris and pick up Humanino... but maybe we can stop at Fauchon for some chocolate.
(We need to get Tom a birthday gift, anyway).

Artman, I am sure you'll look great in your tux. Maybe we should all go formal?
Hey, if we're all going to dress similar, I'll go along with the topless idea! :biggrin: Just kidding, formal is great. Tom's birthday is a formal affair right?

Formal it is! :approve:

I can just imagine Tsunami at the wheel of the RV in her evening gown. :rofl:

Of course MIH will have an unfair advantage over us other women, we all know how fashionable Barbie is. :frown:

Artman, you can come to my place to be picked up.

Hey, we need to plan...NEW YEARS EVE! :biggrin:

Everyone is welcome to borrow from my Barbie wardrobe before the event. (Artman included!)
Hope Tsu can find some comfortable driving shoes to go with her evening gown.
And you're right, Evo. New Year's Eve will be here before we know it. Can't decide if I should go out to Hollywood or stay here with you guys.

Have you ever been to Hollywood Blvd. on New Years Eve? :biggrin: :bugeye: (Where every day is like Halloween... :rofl:)

edit:
p.s. I have a real NICE pair of Bass clogs that can hide very well under my gown.

Last edited:
Artman said:
Just skirt and shoes? No mention of a top. : I'm not that kind of a guy. (Okay, so maybe I am that kind of guy, but it would be way too cold in December for a topless outfit.)
Oh, great! :rolleyes: He is that kind of guy. He'll walk around all night with a couple of bathroom plungers on his chest, saying, "A bit nipply out tonight, eh?"

Tsu, if you and Ivan do move to Canada, Ivan can do this at parties and they'll think you're native Canadians. :rofl:

Okay, all the Canadians I've met have pretty strange, but then, when you're stationed at a BMEWS site (Bewildered Men Existing Without Sex or Ballistic Missile Early Warning Site, take your pick), everyone's pretty strange.

Last edited:
BobG said:
Oh, great! :rolleyes: He is that kind of guy. He'll walk around all night with a couple of bathroom plungers on his chest, saying, "A bit nipply out tonight, eh?"
Now, THAT'S comedy! :rofl: :rofl:
Tsu, if you want to go to Hollywood, we can take my Malibu Camper.
There's quite a few warrants associated with the RV now.

That "plunger" top might go over very well in WeHo (West Hollywood).

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
Everyone is welcome to borrow from my Barbie wardrobe before the event. (Artman included!)
Hope Tsu can find some comfortable driving shoes to go with her evening gown.
And you're right, Evo. New Year's Eve will be here before we know it. Can't decide if I should go out to Hollywood or stay here with you guys.

I sure wish I could fit Barbie's wardrobe. But formal is fun. It's great to pretend I'm a classy person once in a while :biggrin:

Evo, if we go formal, just remember the double-sided tape if you're going to wear that dress again! :rofl: Otherwise, BobG might pull out the duct tape to fix things if it won't stay in place, and we'll never manage to pop Artman's eyes back in his head. :bugeye:

BobG said:
:grumpy: Why I never! (Okay, well hardly ever). :blushing: The plungers won't stick on their own, I would have to use duct tape. Pulling that off would rip all my chest hairs off :yuck: :cry: :yuck: But I love the line "A bit nipply out tonight, eh?" so it would almost be worth it.