Meeting of the Families at Genco Olive Oil Co.

• Thread starter Artman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Oil
In summary: We need to come to a solution to this problem, this thread that has consumed us for so long. In summary, the heads of all the families are meeting to discuss how to kill the thread killer champions thread. If the thread doesn't die by a certain date, one of the executioners will be hired to kill it.
Artman said:
They just barge in wanting to add the softener and...well...they add the softener alright. :grumpy:

Well, nobody told you you had to stop doing whatever you were doing when we walked in. o:)

Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
Well, nobody told you you had to stop doing whatever you were doing when we walked in. o:)

We don't want you watching.

franznietzsche said:
Read that analysing our laundry techniques. You know, how we shake and stroke and fluff and press, and shake and stroke and fluff and press, over and over and over...building up more and more suds and...swirling and straining against the insides...and...and...

Uh, where was I? :tongue2:

OMG the washers overflowing!

hypatia said:

Yeah they do that sometimes when they get overly excited...

hypatia said:
No one put any softener in that load. :tongue:

Artman said:
No one put any softener in that load. :tongue:

Sorry, i must have gotten distracted.

franznietzsche said:
I think maybe you do; otherwise you would have locked the door. :bugeye:

Danger said:
I think maybe you do; otherwise you would have locked the door. :bugeye:

No i was hoping someone else would walk in :frown:

franznietzsche said:
No i was hoping someone else would walk in :frown:
Why? Did you send out invitations?

We have more important matters to discuss. The thread has given us the slip! Did anyone see where it went? :bugeye:

Which of you guys was in here goofing off when you were supposed to be on guard duty?! :grumpy:

Last edited:
Moonbear said:
Which of you guys was in here goofing off when you were supposed to be on guard duty?! :grumpy:
It ain't my fault! There's so damn many threads 'round here that I got followin' the wrong one. :grumpy:

Danger said:
It ain't my fault! There's so damn many threads 'round here that I got followin' the wrong one. :grumpy:

Yep, it's a clever thread, just blended into the crowd and gave us the slip. :confused:

Moonbear said:
Yep, it's a clever thread, just blended into the crowd and gave us the slip. :confused:
I think maybe it's one o' them monofilermint things. They's damn near invisible. :frown:

Danger said:
I think maybe it's one o' them monofilermint things. They's damn near invisible. :frown:

Hmm...I dunno. I thought we determined it was kevlar. What color is kevlar thread?

Moonbear said:
What color is kevlar thread?
Kinda pale white.

Danger said:
Kinda pale white.

Quick, someone change the color scheme here to black so we can find it! :rofl:

Moonbear said:
Quick, someone change the color scheme here to black so we can find it! :rofl:
That's easy! :rolleyes: Jeez... turn the lights off. :approve:

I suspect the Evo and Integral families have kidnapped the thread.

Moonbear said:
I suspect the Evo and Integral families have kidnapped the thread.
Could very well be. That Integral does have beady eyes, and Evo... well, anybody who'd drink Tabasco buttermilk can't be entirely trusted.

I think we need to organize a raid on the mentor's forum and find our thread! :grumpy:

I should also point out that it hasn't gone unnoticed that it has disappeared as we approach April 1 (well, it's technically already April 1 here, but the thread disappeared a bit before then).

Moonbear said:
I think we need to organize a raid on the mentor's forum and find our thread! :grumpy:
Lead on, McDuff! I mean, McBear. I shall follow you blindly, for I haven't the vaguest notion of where you're going.

<Unfurls battle banner>

{Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil... for I am the meanest son of a ***** in the valley.} :grumpy: :devil:

Last edited:
Danger said:
Lead on, McDuff! I mean, McBear. I shall follow you blindly, for I haven't the vaguest notion of where you're going.

Darn! Neither do I. :confused: I was hoping someone else knew where the secret entrance was.

I guess we just have to wait for the ransom note so I know which family has the thread.

If it's the Integral family, I have this fine assortment of t-bone steaks and filet mignon all ready to toss on the grill.

If it's the Evo family, I have this wonderful chocolate-hazelnut flourless cake I made.

You could always ask Tsu. She's snuck into the Mentor's forum before.

Math Is Hard said:
You could always ask Tsu. She's snuck into the Mentor's forum before.

Only cause she can bribe Ivan for his password. :grumpy:

or torture Ivan for his password. :devil:

Moonbear said:
I have this wonderful chocolate-hazelnut flourless cake I made.
Would that be the one with the yummy pistachio :wink: :wink: icing?

franznietzsche said:
Only cause she can bribe Ivan for his password.
So can Moonbear, just so long as Tsu isn't watching. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
or torture Ivan for his password. :devil:

Is there a difference between bribe and torture?

This is ivan after all.

Danger said:
Would that be the the one with the yummy pistachio :wink: :wink: icing?

Darn! That reminds me too late of Ivan's trick of making icing that looks black using LOTS of blue food coloring so the victim's mouth turns blue and they pee blue. Guess I'll have to save that for another year.

Moonbear said:
If it's the Integral family, I have this fine assortment of t-bone steaks and filet mignon all ready to toss on the grill.

If it's the Evo family, I have this wonderful chocolate-hazelnut flourless cake I made.
Oooops. I just got back from my DAY job, and when I couldn't find any pizza, well, I ate some of the cake. :uhh: I was heading for a filet mignon, but I slipped on something...something all over the floor, and now all over me! Now I need to do some laundry (tee-hee, it's my turn at last!) Oh m'gosh -- where's the thread!

Meh, that's okay, I already stole a piece of the cake too.

I don't even want to know what you slipped on though. :yuck: Franz was in here earlier, and you know how those young guys can get. :rolleyes: I think he was supposed to be watching the thread and he got distracted with all that fabric softener.

Moonbear said:
Meh, that's okay, I already stole a piece of the cake too.

I don't even want to know what you slipped on though. :yuck: Franz was in here earlier, and you know how those young guys can get. :rolleyes: I think he was supposed to be watching the thread and he got distracted with all that fabric softener.

You're the one who left it out for me to find :grumpy:

franznietzsche said:
You're the one who left it out for me to find :grumpy:

But that was for AFTER your thread-sitting shift was over. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
But that was for AFTER your thread-sitting shift was over. :rolleyes:

Since when have i ever been patient?

I want it now damn it!

Oooooh, Iiiiiiiivaaaaan! Would you be a darling and take a peek in the mentor's forum and see if Evo and Integral have our thread tied up in a corner there somewhere?

Okay, Franz, you watch our backs. Danger, when Ivan heads to the mentor's forum, we rush the door while it's unlocked. SOS, keep an eye on Franz. If we don't come back out, get Tsu to activate the emergency extraction plans.